Should I? [REPUBLISHED]

[THIS IS YOU'RE CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES YAH LIL TWATS D:<]

[JK, Bri, Aniki, LibraWing, Vee, and Shady aren't twats :3 I'm probably fergetting a person or two but if I remember anyone then I'll update this and fix it :D]

Should I give away some of my older Oc's that I don't use anymore?

Like, fer example,  Cyrus and Calypso and Kiyomi and Sayuri?

If so, then anyone who wants them(and others) can adopt them.

BUTT! You hafta make sure people know that the Oc's where adopted and they used to beling to me.

I'll list some of them. And say which ones you can changs the appearances of(ex: Calypso. Cuz I wanna use the picture I use fer her appearance).

And fer that Anne Happy fanfic, that's the only way I'll be able to use Cy and Caly after they're adopted.

Cuz I don't wanna delete the story and I'm to lazy to re-write it.

But on a day where I have nothing to do,  I'll try to change Caly and Cyrus to Jordan and Seiran(Undertale Oc's) or something.

Adoptable Oc's:

[PS: if some Oc's names are in one row,  then that means you can't adopt them separately]

[PPS: Even tho Tamashi's her brother and Satoshi's her cousin,  I'm keeping Willow]

Cyrus(she hasta still have a crush on Tamashi), Caito, Kiyomi{Kiyomi hasta stay 8-9} & Sayuri(she still hasta have a crush on Satoshi). They're looks hafta stay the same.

Calypso(I'm keeping Ryuu so if you adopt her she still hasta have a crush on him) & Abby. You can change Calypso's looks, but Abby hasta stay the same.

Tamashi(he hasta still have a crush on Cyrus). Tamashi hasta stay the same.

Satoshi(he still hasta have a crush on Sayuri). You can change his looks.

Misaki{Female}(she hasta still have a crush on Yoshihiro) & Shiro{Male}(he still hasta have a crush on Dylan. But Dylan's most likely gonna find a new crush. I'm bringing her back so that's whai I'm not giving her away). You can only change Shiro's looks. Shiro and Misaki hafta stay brother and sister.

Yoshihiro(he still hasta be Dylan's older bro and still hasta have a crush on Misaki). His looks hafta stay the same.

Mei & Rin. You can only change they're looks a LITTLE bit. They hafta have the same hair and eye color as they do rn.

That's all

I'll update and put who adopted which Oc after one is adopted, and so on.

And I'll also make another chapter with they're original pictures I found fer them too.

That's all fer now,

Baaaaaaai! ~Ari