Whai do you do this? (WARNING: ALOT OF OVERREACTING AND SHIT)

[WARNING: ALOT OF OVERREACTION. DO NOT BE OFFENDED]

.-.

You-

I'm-

I don't even know how to feel rn

Most of you here know of my "Ask An Alternate Charisk" book right?

Well, could you do knowe a favor and actually ASK THEM STUFF?!

Thank you.

If you think that's all I made this for then sit the fuck back down andd listen bcuz you were SO VERY WRONG.

Several chapters ago I said that you could ask me and Char(and Erin and Mars? I don't remember) questions and dare us. Or something like that.

I'm pretty sure that some voted on that chapter-

BUT NO ONE ASKED OR DARED ANYTHING.

This- THIS, IS WHAI I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE VOTE ON MY BOOKS.

Cammy says "Votes are better bcuz it's saying that person liked the chapter-" BUT CAN YOU INTERACT WITH THE AUTHOR OR READER THROUGH VOTES? CAN YOU ASK QUESTIONS OR ENCOURAGE THEM?

NOPE.

So, watever Cammy says is completely untrue in my perspective. *throws her opinion out the window*

JUST.

When I or my character says "feel free to ask questions or dare me/us" TRY TO DO THAT AT LEAST ONCE.

And I honestly don't care if I'm hurting anyones feelings bcuz my feelings are hurt.

I wanna get to draw a ask fer Star and Corrupt.

I wanna answer questions with Char and the others.

AND I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP IGNORING MY MESSAGES ON MY MESSAGE BOARD.

Okai, some stuff on my message board is stupid and irrelevant-

But sometimes I asked things and I wanted a respond and another persons opinion.(ex: Wat would be my theme song?)

So just do me a favor and just ASK OR DARE ME  SHIT  WHEN I WANT YOU TO ASK ME SHIT

KAY?

KAY

IMMA FOCUS ON WATCHING HP WITH MAH MOM NOW

BCUZ WE'RE DOING THAT

AND SHE LIKES HARRY POTTER

HALLELUJAH

BAI