Chapter 22: Years On

This Chapter is a bit all over the place and fast paced its kind of a fill in of what has happened in the past two years after Faith was born, so I hope you all still like it.

Please, Vote, Comment and ENJOY!

2½   years later

“Are you sure you’re fine with having Faith,” I questioned Heather for the hundredth time.

“Yes just go have fun,” Heather ordered pushing me out the door.

“Bye, bye Faith, Mommy will see you soon,” I said kissing Faith on the lips.

“Bye sweetheart,” Jesse said kissing Faith taking my hand leading me to the car.

I climbed in waved Faith and Heather goodbye before Heather shut the door.

It has been two and a half years since Jesse and I started to date; to celebrate and a little get away before going back for senior year, Faith is spending the three nights with Aunty Heather, while we go to a beautiful Bed & Breakfast.

Faith is a little cutie, smaller than most of the kids her age but her heart just as big or should I say brain she is so smart it’s scary, she can talk pretty much fluently which is easy for me; Faith has curly hair that goes down to just below her shoulder blades and dazzling blue eyes just like her father’s Jesse says that she has my eyes, but my eyes are more a muted blue but hers just like Cory’s is a more pronounced bright and dazzling.

It was a 30 minute drive to the B&B when we arrived it we had to go down a short dirt road to show a small cottage, we checked-in and settled into our room.

***

“No phone,” Jesse ordered ripping it from my hand.

“Please I need to make sure Faith is alright,” I begged.

“No she’s fine we’re going for a walk with no phone, no distraction just you and me,” Jesse announced burring my phone in a draw of clothes.

“Fine,” I sighed.

We left for the walk it was beautiful we were in the country there were rolling hills of green and animals.

Two hours later Jesse and I were back in the room all hot and sweaty from the walk, maybe from other things as well but mostly from the walk, he stepped in to have shower, this is the perfect opportunity to check my phone.

10 missed calls

18 texts

Something is wrong… so terribly wrong.

I panicked what happened to Faith; I skimmed through the texts no information just saying to get home right away, straight to the hospital.

I didn’t ask any questions I just started to pack all my clothes in my bag.

“What are you doing,” I heard Jesse say.

“We have to leave,” I said in a panic.

“What happened,” he questioned.

My phone went off saying that I had a texted I looked at it frantically from Lexie:

STOP HAVING SEX! GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!! DAD HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!

All the blood drained from my face.

“My Dad had a heart attack,” I cried falling into his arms.

“It’s okay we’ll leave right away,” Jesse reassured me.

He quickly changed packed his bag then we were off again to the hospital.