Chapter 18: Guess Who?

Hope you like this chapter...

Vote, Comment and ENJOY!!

Chapter 18

19 weeks – 19th of November

“What?” I stuttered in shock.

“She’s not sure just stick your head around the corner; she’s stalling him,” Jesse said.

I poked my head around the corner and there I saw none other than Cory with his shiny brunette hair and bright blue eyes.

What was he doing here?

How did he know where I was?

Does he know about me?

Is that why he’s here… he has to see for himself.

I started to hyperventilate back myself into a corner.

“Hillary calm down,” Jesse soothed.

“That’s him,” I whimpered.

 “Look at me,” he instructed, “Breath; I’ll be back.”

My breathing slowed as I stared up into his eyes, when I was back to normal Jesse went to the front door.

I peered to see what was happening Cory caught my eye.

“Hillary,” he called.

“She doesn’t want to speak to you,” Jesse stated.

“And who the hell are you to say what she wants?” Cory questioned.

“I’m her boyfriend,” Jesse informed him.

“Hillary come out here I want to speak to you,” Cory called.

I looked down the white dress I wore was really loose; I buttoned up my rainbow cardigan making my abdomen look smaller.

Even though I was five months I look more about 4 due to my slender build and the fact that I’m 15.

Taking a deep breath I walked down the hall, it seemed twice as long as I walked; when I reached the end I half stood behind Jesse.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned.

“Your Mom said that you were have a party, and she well, Lucy told me where,” Cory informed me.

“Cory why did you come all this way for a party,” I questioned.

“Because I miss my best friend,” Cory said.

“Wasn’t I sutle enough for you when I left,” I questioned stepping forward, “I never want to see you again.”

“Hillary can we speak outside… or alone,” he asked looking at both Heather and Jesse.

“We’ll go outside,” I said brushing past him.

I heard the door shut and Cory come into my view.

“What did I do to make you hate me,” he asked searching my eyes for answers.

“Nothing just sometimes friends drift apart,” I said.

“But I miss you I miss talking every day, picking you up every morning, laughing at you when you wake up with drool on your face and Casey she is a mess when I told her you weren’t coming back she didn’t leave her room for three whole days,” Cory said.

“Cory I left for a reason, as much as I want to go back I’m not… I like it here; I’m making heaps of friends and I think this place is going to be great for me to… grow as a person,” I stated.

“Can’t you do that in California,” he asked.

“No, Cory just stop please and leave no one wants you here,” I shouted at him.

“What has gotten into you? I want my old Hillary back the one that laughs with me and was my best friend! Not this one who is like she’s in pms mode all the time we see each other,” Cory shouted at me.

“Fine then it’s settled you leave and we never see each other again,” I yelled.

“Fine, oh and by the way I’d be staying away from the donuts,” he spat pointing to my stomach then turning around walking down the stairs.

“You’re an ass hole,” I screamed.

“But before I leave,” he said running back up the stairs to come face to face with me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders before crashing his lips against mine; my eyes widened in shock what was he doing I tried to push him away from me.

When he let me go he looked at me searching for anything, all I did was slap him across his face.

“Now go,” I ordered.

“But Casey said,” he started.

I opened the door slamming it shut not taking one look back at Cory.

I walked into the lounge where I saw Jesse and Heather.

“Are you okay,” Heather asked rushing up to me.

“Yes he’s gone and never coming back,” I stated.

“Are you sure you’re okay,” Heather asked again.

“Who wants to watch a movie,” I wondered walking over to the movie shelf.

***

“Come Hilary let’s put you to bed,” I heard Jesse say to himself.

Jesse then picked me up bridal style making sure my head rested on his shoulder. Jesse went up the stairs then down the hall.

“Heathers already asleep and I am not waking her up,” he said to himself.

I heard him open a door then place me down carefully on a bed.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in his room, I slowly sat up to see him sitting on the bed next to me.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you,” he apologised.

“No it’s fine you didn’t,” I replied leaning against the frame of his bed.

“So did you have a nice party,” he wondered.

“It was great thank you so much… well it was going great until Cory showed up,” I replied.

“You’ll never have to see him again,” he stated.

“I wish but I’ll always have a part of him,” I said resting my head on his shoulder and rubbed my stomach.

“What do you mean,” he asked looking down at me, “he’s the dad isn’t he.”

“No, it's just that I have heaps of memories with him and I did have feelings towards him but not anymore,” I stated.

“Then who do you have feelings for,” Jesse wondered.

“My best friend’s brother,” I announced looking up at him.

I saw the corners of Jesse’s mouth turn up.

“Who do you like,” I questioned sitting up crossing my legs to face him.

“Someone who is very close to me,” he said.

“And who’s that,” I wondered.

“She’s gorgeous, funny and nice but she does come with some baggage,” he announced.

“Oh, right I get it,” I said disappointed looking away.

“And I can’t wait to being my life with her no matter how much baggage she has,” Jesse announced.

When I looked up, his lips moulded into mine he pulled me in closer, our kiss deepened it was amazing, it seemed to last forever but I never wanted it to stop; I felt like I could kiss him forever.

When our kiss ended our faces were still close our noses just being able to touch a smile on both of our faces.

That was the best first kiss ever.