Chapter 6: Can I do IT?

Chapter 6

25th of September

“Are you sure you don’t want to come today?” Mom questioned for the hundredth time half way out of the door.

“Yeah Mom go have fun I need to… take care of some stuff,” I replied waiting by the door for it to shut.

“But Hills it’s a beautiful day,” Mom stated hoping it would change my mind.

“Come on Lilly she’ll be fine,” George said pulling her out the door, “Have a good day we’ll see you soon.”

“See you guys soon have a great day,” I yelled waving them goodbye shutting the door when they were all in the car.

I have all day by myself, have to use this wisely.

I have to figure out what I’m going to do with this baby.

I walked up stairs to see my bag on my chair; I took it off to see if I had any homework.

As I pulled the books out onto my bed I saw a piece of paper float down. 

I opened it and saw numbers, I stood in confusion for a couple of seconds until I realised it had to be Blake’s, I placed it in one of my books hoping to forget about it.

I grabbed my IPod then walked down stairs, plugging it into a stereo; starting my homework in the lounge.

I flicked through pages when paper fell out.

“Just my luck,” I muttered going down to the ground picking it up and sure enough it was Blake’s number; I put the paper on the table and went back to my homework.

As the minutes slowly ticked by trying my best to avoid the temptation of Blake. The thought had been going through my head for a while, what if I pretend Blake is the father.

Could I really be that mischievous?

Could I really ruin someone’s life?

“There’s only one way to find out.” I grabbed the paper of the table and punched the digits in my phone, I waited a couple of seconds until I heard his voice.

“Hello,” Blake answered.

“Hey Blake look it’s me Hillary… um I’m not doing anything today just some study and I need help would you be able to come around?”  I wondered biting my lip.

“Sure just text me the address, see you soon… Poppet,” Blake muttered the last part suggestively.

I hung up then.

I quickly texted him my address while I walked up the stairs to my room.

I changed into my new underwear set; a black push up bra with a beautiful white design traced along the top with black undies with frills around the sides.

I then slid over a semi see through white blouse (which you could easily see my bra under and my tiny muffin top) that I tucked into my denim VERY SHORT shorts.

I shut my blinds not wanting any peering eyes to see what I was up to.

I applied some make-up and curled my hair

As I walked back down stairs the doorbell rang, I took a deep breath looking in a little mirror that hung against the wall along the stairs; I would never wear this I felt so out of my comfort zone, so slutty I then opened the door to see Blake standing there.

“Hey beautiful,” he greeted me peck my check walking in.

“Hey,” I replied automatically.

“So what do you need help with you know I’m very smart,” he replied cockily.

“Just straight through here,” I motioned towards the lounge.

“Cools,” he then went to sit down and began studying.

*

“Can we have a little break my brain is like dead,” Blake announced sitting back into the lounge massaging his temples.

“Sure I’m fried too,” I replied.

He stared at me with those big blue eyes it was like he was looking into my soul.

“What?” I questioned captivated.

“You’re beautiful,” he replied.

I then leaned in and made our lips touch; he kissed back and in a couple of seconds we were passionately kissing beside each other.

Blake pulled me over so my legs were by his sides, which in a way was a hell of a lot easier to kiss.

10 minutes past and he started getting up with me, I wrapped my legs around his torso so it was easier for him to carry me; Blake walked up the stairs and opened the first door he got to.

“No next door,” I muttered in between kisses.

Blake walked to the next opening it swiftly placing me on the bed.

“We should do it,” Blake stated when he started kissing my next.

“It?” I questioned in surprise.

Yes I did want to do IT but I never thought he would want to do it so quickly; he is Blake the biggest player in the school.

“Yeah, come on it’s no big deal,” he replied making his way down my chest.

I didn't answer I closed my eyes, just letting him take control.

As he kissed my chest, he pulled my shirt from my shorts alowing his hand to slowly creep up my torso to my breast.

He started to massage my breast, through the bra, it felt good but...

“NO!” I screamed sitting up abruptly.

“Poppet it’s all good it won’t hurt… promise I’ll go easy,” he replied sitting in front of me with his killer smile.
I placed my hand lightly over my belly; I now know that I couldn’t go through with my plan.

“For me it is, I’m going to save myself,” I replied tucking a piece of hair behind my ear avoiding eye contact with him.

“Poppet you’re just over reacting,” he replied trying to force kisses on me.

“No! No! No! Get off me!” I squealed hoping that he would listen. “I think it’s time for you to go,” I said darkly fixing up my top.

“Couldn’t agree with you more,” he said getting off my bed walking out the door.

*

I’m in the same position I was in just a couple of hours ago, on the couch doing homework waiting for the family to come home.

I know I have to do something with this baby, I can’t keep it. I was 14 I haven’t even lived I can’t have a family of my own not yet.

I need to tell someone but whom?

Bring. Bring. Bring.

My mobile snapped me out of my day dream.

I read the caller ID to see the answer to my prayers… Sophie.

So who do you think Sophie is?

And how can she help out Hillary with her little problem?
*