Lust

*MaTuRe: SmUt AnD sExY sTuFf*

*Oh Bloody hell your curious*

*I warned you*

*I hope you like it!*

I looked into his eyes "Normally I'd say both" I said with a smirk "But I do wanna see your hot tight little body a bit longer than in some dark bathroom" I said biting my lip looking at him "Damn you woman..." he whispered and squeezed my thigh harshly causing a whimper to crawl out of my mouth. I smiled and stood up "Let's get home, I want you" I told him kissing his cheek and we rushed out of the club, I looked to see him hard against his black pants. I couldn't help myself from just grazing my fingers against him making me shake in anticipation, Spike snarled making me inhale any breath I could. Spike smiled at me "Come on love, I need you so bad" he said softly loud enough for only me to hear it "You know what your doing to me..." I said breathlessly. Spike smirked "I like seeing you turned on just to my voice" he said as we rushed into the house, I opened up the door and brought him inside. I looked at him "I crave you..." he said closing the door behind him.

I licked my lips and watched as he grabbed me and pinned me against the door "I love you" he told me as he leaned in kissing me passionately. I felt his fingers reach underneath my pants, just him touching me made my heart try to beat out of my chest. I moaned softly as his fingers lingered down further, I bit at his lips and kissed him "I hope you can feel it..." "Oh I feel it Spike" I said breathlessly. Spike chuckled and looked me in the eye "Good, you should feel how much I love you" he said kissing at my neck as his fingers rubbed me. I bit my lip trying not to moan very loudly, but Spike was so irresistible. I moaned as his fingers rubbed quicker and I felt him nip my neck "Taste it Spike" I moaned out "Yeah... say my name" "Mmm Spike" I said as I felt him hard against my thigh and spread my wetness around "All for me" he said into my neck. I shivered "Spike..." I moaned "I could never get tired of this" he said as his free hand gripped my clothed chest.

Spike pulled away from my neck and leaned his forehead against mine "You want this?" "I want you" I said grabbing his face and kissing him full of lust. Spike moaned against my lips and rubbed slower "I want to taste..." he said pulling his hand out of my pants and sticking his fingers into his mouth making me bite my lip. I looked at him "You like?" "You taste good all around baby" he said picking me up and carrying me upstairs "When we get in your room I want you naked and on the bed" "If you say so" I said rubbing my chest against the top of his head. Spike snarled and opened up the door putting me on the bed gently, I took off my clothes and kept eye contact with Spike. Spike took off his shirt and tossed it somewhere unimportant "I'm gonna prove it every single time I can do this with you" he said kissing me and I kissed back.

I looked at him with a smile "Do it then, taste me, do whatever you want to me... I am all yours" I said looking at him with determination. Spike's face changed and he bit my neck, I moaned out "Spike..." and I heard him sucking in the blood. My fingers sifted through his hair and I inhaled when his fangs pulled out "Damn... still fresh" he said licking the rest of the blood off his lips. I looked at him "Do me Spike" I said gripping his shoulders "I didn't say I was done exploring" he said moving to my chest. Spike gripped my right tit and started sucking the left nipple, I bit my lip inhaling "Fuck" I said when he nibbled. Spike chuckled against me leaving small hickies around, my legs moved as he paid some attention to my right. I moaned and he stopped "I'm gonna make you feel things again, I want you to know how much I love you Sam" I rested my head on the pillow. 

Spike hovered above me and looked me in the eye, I noticed he was angling himself inside of me. I moaned when he thrusted in quickly, Spike gripped my boobs tightly causing me to squeal as his thrusts started to get faster. The bed bounced to each movement, and it was as if nobody was around besides the two of us. I scratched his shoulders a bit when he thrusted more hitting my g spot, I cried out in pleasure "You feel it baby?" he asked "Mhm!" I whined an answer as I felt myself getting close. Spike thrusted as fast as he could as he rubbed my clit at the same time, I moaned out when my orgasm surged through out my body. Spike groaned and I felt him shoot his load inside of me he smirked as he pulled out. I was trying to calm my breaths "You wanna do it again?" he asked chuckling "Spike..." "Yes love?" "Nobody has made me feel like that" I said looking at him "What?" "I've never felt that before" "Pleasure?" "I guess you can say that..." I said turning to him turning red and covering myself with the sheet.