I guess i'm moving....

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! this is my first story so it sucks..I skip a lot so I apologize.... please vote, and comment. Thank you  :) 

~ FF to the part where they are done with the survival test~

How the fuck did I get the most ridiculous group? Uzumaki Naruto, a cotton candy headed squeak toy, and an emo freak with a poor haircut.

(FLASH BACK TO THE TEAM 7 INTRODUCTIONS)

After being grouped with our team, I sat in front of Hatake Kakashi sensei and the rest of team 7. I was asked to introduce myself, my likes, dislikes, hobbies, and goals. 

"My name is Kurochi Mayuri, I like getting what I want, I hate when I don't get what I want. My hobbies are training and reading. My goal is to be recognized as one of the greatest ninjas instead of the girl who hosts a demon." In response I saw Naruto looking at Sakura, Sakura staring at Sasuke, who was staring at the ground. Kakashi nodded with a blank stare and continued with the plan. I silently spaced off thinking of how each one them is going to hold me back on every mission. 

( END OF FLASH BACK )

I shook my head and walked out of my apartment to train for the big mission tomorrow. As I walked further into the woods I heard the sound of grunting. I am guessing  someone else is here to train as well. I ignored them and walked away to a clearing next to the lake. Closing my eyes, taking in deep breaths, I began to control the water by exerting my chakra into lake. I was taught this jitsu at a young age while training with the Third Hokage. I began to control the water and absorbed it into my palm,

 "Densetsu Mizu (legendary waters)." I whispered with a few hand signs.

Water forcefully shot out of my palm towards the open clearing. This jitsu was designed to shoot out water in flood force, when in contact with a person it will freeze their flow of chakra. I was interrupted by the sound of rustling bushes behind me. Sensing the familiar chakra, I sighed let my arms fall to my side, fingers dripping with icy cold water. 

"Did you need something....Uchiha?"I called out. It was silent. I took out a kunai and threw it at the bush, only for a pale hand to fly out and catch it. He slowly arose and smirked,

"You got me." Sasuke. My eyes narrowed at him with confusion. 

"What do you want Uchiha?"

 "Hn" he responded while pulling himself out of the bushes, blank eyes fixated on me. 

"Hn." I mocked back. He was trying hard to maintain his cool composure but it broke into a a stern look of annoyance. 

"That was a cool technique over there...." Sasuke said trying to break the awkward silence while walking towards me with a hand in one pocket.

"Its even cooler if you had let me finish" I retorted. His expression remained the same with his eyes trained on me. What the hell is he looking at? Not that I am not used to his usual blank and emotionless demeanor. After knowing this dude my whole life I can tell he has something he needs to tell me. 

"Spit it out, Uchiha. I don't have all day. " I sighed turning my back to him so I can continue my training.

"You've known me for a long time, now we are in the same team. What is your opinion of me?" I rolled my eyes, and scratched the back of my head. I most definitely did not come here to have any kind of deep discussion with some old friends I have barely spoken to the last few years of my childhood. I came here to train. Ever since what happened to the Uchiha clan years ago, Sasuke became a lot more different. We have not spoken much and frankly I resent that he cut our friendship off after that. Its irritating that he chooses now of all times to act like I still know him, or vice versa.