He wouldn't stop moving around and talking, but that's alright, I kept on blocking out what he was saying so much that I didn't even realise he was talking. Like now for instance.

He then looked me like he was waiting for something making me blink at him.

"Sorry what?"

"UM! WOW ROOD!" He shouted and I winced as I looked at everyone start staring at him on the street.

"Quiet."  I said and he pouted at me.

"Why are you so sad the sun is out you can't be sad when the sun is out!?" He asked as he turned to face me and tilted his head, making me sigh.

I just stood there silently and he sighed too.

"I know let's go somewhere else!" He exclaimed before suddenly jerking on my hand and pulling me along somewhere.

We aren't really somewhere in the first place we're in the middle of a random street it is not like we are hanging out here or something.

Just saying.

He kept on pulling me until we came across a park. It had large green spaces and tall trees. Very English.

The park was busy, of course, it's sunny.

I couldn't help but smile from the nice atmosphere. The sun felt so nice against my skin, and the breeze was cool and refreshing rather than cold.

It was also not as loud around here. I hate noisy traffic.

"OMG SQUIRRELS!!" Alex pointed out excitedly and I chuckled. I used to love going squirrel spotting with my nanny when I was younger.

"See! You're already happier!!"

I shook my head at him with a smile as he excitedly beamed at me.

"OMG! Can we get ice cream?!"

"No."

"Aww, but we NEED ice cream!"

"No we don't. Think of the cows, and your skin."

He pouted at me and I snickered.

"Go buy one yourself!"

"No way! I can't have an ice cream if you don't have it! It's London I'm sure there are non dairy versions!"

"Maybe, but I don't like sweet things."

"SATAN! Hissss" He genuinely hissed at me making me push him away and laugh.

I then started looking around at the park in nostalgic interest. But apparently that was too boring for him.

"Why don't we play a game! I spy?"

"NO. That game triggers me. I can only play it once a year."

"Wow." He stated before flopping down on the grass and sighing.

I sat down quietly next to him when he showed no signs of getting up, just kept on drumming on the ground with his palms.

"Letsssss play an alphabet game."

"What is that?"

"IDK, think of something to do with the alphabet.

"Uh...names?"

"Right! But that'd be too easy! So let's think of people's names through the alphabet that you know, you have to know them."

"I don't know anyone who begins with x..."

"Stop thinking so far ahead then it'd be no fun!"  He turned to face me with his legs crossed as we sat on the grass, making me bite my lip.

"Don't think it'd be fun anyway..." I commented and he huffed at me.

"First one to be stuck loses okay! So, Aaron."

I looked at him for a few seconds before sighing and going with it.

"Uh...Becky, in our Maths class."

"You talk to that bitch?"

"She talks to me...a lot."

"Okay, Chester."

"Uhhhh......Mr Delaney?"

"That's a surname.

"Yeah a surNAME. "

"Yeah okay sure, and stop naming people in our math class. Uh, Ellie. My history friend. "

"History?"

"Yeah, history, problem?? Go on then, f."

I sighed as I thought, not really being able to think of anyone, anyone I like anyway. "Er.....Finn...." I said after a sigh then gave him a crooked smile.

"Who's Finn?"

"Um, just somebody I used to...know." I replied, getting quieter and he frowned.

"Used to? Well that doesn't count."

"Oops, guess I lost then." I said and he huffed.

"What happened! It is so hard to keep you happy! Now you're all sad again!" He complained making me smirk.

"I'm fine."

"Fine. Let's do something elsssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" He exclaimed before slumping down even further onto the ground and lying on his stomach, making me roll my eyes at him with a smile.

"What is you favourite colour? Mine is pink." He asked randomly and I raised a brow at him.

"Yellow."

"Yellow?!"

"What? I didn't question your choice, don't question mine."

"OK. Fav animal?"

"Horse."

"SAME. Fav hobby?"

"Riding."

"SAME. Most hated subject?"

"Maths."

"OMG SAME.-"

"Wow are you asking these questions on purpose?"

"MAYBE. Uhhh, fav fruit?"

"Wow."

"THAT'S NOT A FRUIT. I'm going to assume it's bananas, fav dog breed?" He said making me snort then start laughing.

"Husky." I eventually answered with a smile and he raised a brow.

"Suits."

"Huh? How??"

"IDK. I like Chihuahuas.-" He replied and I started laughing again.

"SUITS!" I chuckled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay whatever hahahaa. Let's play a different game. Uhh..." He changed the topic and narrowed his eyes as he tried to think of something, making me sigh.

"How about I buy you an ice cream so you shut up for a few minutes?" I said and he beamed at me.

"Aww Yay thanks!" He said before jumping forwards, but this time he actually pecked me on the lips instead of the cheek making me blink at him with wide eyes.

"HA I'M GOING TO REGRET THAT WHEN I'M NO LONGER HYPER, LET'S GO!!" He exclaimed before bounding along the path again.

I looked to the people who were near by us to see them staring right back at me.

I blushed as I stood up before quickly making my escape.

Haha I'm going to kill him for that.