•||21||•

||•One Month Later•||

Lance opened his eyes and saw a book in front of him held by two leather gloves cover hands. He looked up and saw Keith. He smiled and comfortably lied down on Keith. "Want me to read to you?" Keith laughed and Lance nodded. He began to read the book but all Lance listened to was his voice. He didn't care about what the book was, he just wanted to hear his voice. Lance looked at his hands as he read the book. He could see purple peaking through the hole on the back of his hand. Keith traveled his eyes to his hands and he moved them away from the book and out of his sight.

"Keith," Lance sat up and looked at the boy. "Are you turning Gulra again?"

"Y-Yeah but it's only on my hands." Keith took off his gloves and Lance held his purple hands.

"Let's get to the pods and undo this," Lance took his hand and led him to the door. Keith sighed and went with him down the hall and through the castle until they reached the pods. Keith watched one open and he looked at Lance. "I'll be here when you wake up." Lance smiled. Keith hugged him briefly before getting in. Lance stood outside and waved Keith off with a smile as the pod closed up. Lance sighed and sat on the floor and looked up at Keith as the purple disappeared from his hands.

"Lance," he turned his head and saw Shiro. "What're you doing in here?"

"Keith had the purple stuff growing back. I want to be here when he gets out." Lance looked up at the pod. Shiro sat next to him and looked up at Keith.

"Why haven't you two told the others yet?" Shiro asked and Lance bit his lip and sighed.

"We want more time together before people start asking questions," Lance looked over to Shiro. "You haven't told anyone else right?"

"No." Shiro chuckled and Lance looked back up at Keith.

"I'll talk to him when he wakes up to tell the others." Shiro nodded and walked away from Lance as he waited for Keith to come back to him.

||•Two Hours Later•||

The pod opened up and Keith stumbled out to find Lance asleep on the floor. He looked so peaceful but he had to wake him up. "Lance," Keith gently shook him. "Lance, wake up." He fluttered his eyes open and smiled at Keith.

"Hey," he rubbed his eyes and smiled up at Keith as he sat up. Keith chuckled at his small amount of bed head. "Hi."

"Hi." Keith laughed and Lance smiled. He stood up and they walked to the training deck with their bayards.

They started to train and Lance bit his lip. "Keith."

"Yeah?" They dodged and destroyed all the robots coming at one another, not themselves.

"Shiro wants to know when we'll tell the others," Keith stood still. He wasn't ready while Lance wanted to tell them. "Keith?" Lance looked over at him.

"S-Sorry. I'm not ready yet. Can we wait?" Lance nodded and they finished their training. They walked down the hall and heard an alarm. "Someone's attacking!"

"Let's go!" They got into their suits, to their lions and raced to stop the threat.