•||11||•

Lance smiled as he grabbed the laundry basket from his mother and walked outside. "Lance what're you-"

"You're fragile enough as it is Mom and besides, this was my job before I left anyway. I want to start helping out again." Lance smiled and hung up a tshirt on the clothing line.

"If you want to be helpful go clean your room. It's been like that since you left and honestly, clean those dishes I find in there!" Cynthia grabbed the basket and shoved Lance back to the house. He sighed and marched up to his room and found Pidge with Rover trying to clean his room.

"Pidge! Get out of my room!" Lance yelled as he picked up clothes from his floor.

"Not until it's clean and structured. Honestly Lance how could you live like this?" She continued to clean his room. Lance pushed her out and slammed the door shut. He looked around his room and started with putting up his clean clothes, then made his bed, put away and cleaned the dishes in his room, took out all the moldy food, washed his clothes and gave them to his mother. Lance sat on his bed and slowly dozed off into a soundless slumber.

Keith walked up the stairs of the house yelling his name. "Lance! Come on! We have-" he came into Lances room and found him sleeping. "Training to do," he looked around and saw his room cleaner then yesterday. You could actually see the floor. Cory and Sashi ran into Lances room, about to scream and Keith held his hands over their mouths. "Lance is asleep. Don't want to wake him." Keith whispered to the children.

"But we always wake him up from naps." Cory smiled his missing teeth grin.

"But he's a hero. Heroes need sleep so why don't you two go play outside," the two ran outside and Keith stood up and looked at Lances sleeping form. He grabbed a blanket from the chair and laid it over his body then walked out of his room and the house. He walked into the field and crossed his arms. Shiro looked around him. "What?"

"Where's Lance?" Shiro asked.

"He was sleeping so why bother. Can we get to training?" Keith walked into the castle and Shiro chuckled and walked in after him. After training Keith walked back into the house and found Lance asleep, still. He sighed and Hunter walked up behind him.

"Lance can sleep for a thousand years sometimes," Hunter laughed and Keith rolled his eyes. "Don't hurt my brother."

"What do you mean?" Keith looked up at the boy.

"Lance is a fragile boy. Just, don't hit him here," Hunter pointed to his chest. "Anything negative you say he'll take serious about him. I once joked around and told him he was adopted and he believed me for so long," Keith mumbled curse words under his breath. "Hurt my brother, I'll hurt you, got it?" Hunter crackled his knuckles, his messy light brown hair covering his eyes.

"Y-Yeah," Keith stuttered as Hunter grabbed him by the collar. Hunter smiled and let go and walked out of the room and downstairs. Lance groggily sat up and looked at Keith who was next to his bed. "You missed training."

Lance rubbed his eyes and looked up at Keith. Blood rushed up his neck to his cheeks and ears. "S-So?"

"So we need the training in case there's an attack. Keep up Lance." Keith glared at the boy.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm used to sleeping in my bed. Do you not know how soft it is?" Lance rolled his eyes. Keith sighed and Lance pulled him down and lied down. Keith looked up at Lance and felt his cheeks get hot. "Soft right?"

"Y-Yeah I guess." Keith stammered.

"I'm gonna go make lunch for everyone. You take a nap or whatever." Lance walked out of his room and Keith grabbed one of Lances pillows and held it to his chest. 'Oh no.' Keith stood up and ran to the training deck on the ship and tried to fight his feelings away.