•||20||•

Home - Gabrielle Alpin

Lance looked around his room. He didn't notice the missing posters, pictures, clothes, camera, photo album. He didn't notice anything because over that day him and his siblings trashed his room again. He sighed and started to make his bed. "Lance," he turned to his grandparents. "Keep it like this. It showed you were here." He laughed lightly and hugged his grandparents.

"Okay Grammy," he sighed and let go of them. "I gotta go now."

"A year am I correct?" Lance nodded. "Then we'll live long enough to see you again." Lance smiled and hugged his grandparents again.

"Oh," he wiped his cheeks before they could see. "Allura wanted me to give you this," he held out the small communicator. "If you press the button it sends a signal to the ship saying you need help and we'll be here as fast as we can to help." She nodded and he walked out of his room, a few of his belongs in a bag on his shoulder.

Keith and Shiro said goodbyes to his family as the rest were climbing into the palace. Lance turned to his family and looked at every face. Each had tears streaming down them. He dropped his bag and ran back to them and engulfed them in a hug. "Oh Lance," Cynthia sighed and hugged her son back. He cried into her shoulder and she patted his back. "We'll be right here when you get back."

He let go and wiped his cheeks with his arm. "R-Right," he sniffled. "B-Bye." He stuttered, grabbed his bag and ran into the ship before he could burst out crying again.

"Bye!" They all yelled as the ship took off. Lance watched as the land quickly became patches, continents, oceans, clouds, Earth. He sighed and walked down the hall to his room.

"Wait Lance!" He turned to Shiro. "We have a surprise for you in there."

"Okay?" Lance lifted a brow as he opened the door to his room. He dropped his bag and ran into his room and saw all the pictures, posters, books, clothes from his room. "How!" He yelled, tears boiling in his eyes.

"I snuck them out during the night while you slept. It's so you could have a piece of home with you," Keith crossed his arms. he pulled out a Polaroid from behind his back. "And this is to make new memories." He tossed it to Lance and he looked at all the indents on the camera.

"Did you-"

"Laura said to take it. She gave us plenty of refills." Shiro laughed and Lance ran and hugged them.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He smiled and wiped the tears of joy off of his cheeks.

"I'll let you all settle in. We're not going to be in any danger for a few more light years." Allura smiled. They all walked away from Lances room as he set a few things different. Keith knocked on his door then snuck into his room. Lance looked at him and smiled, wrapping his arms around his small body.

"Thank you Keith." He dug his head into his shoulder.

"No problem Lance," he gently held him back. Lance lifted his head and Keith gently kissed his cheek. Lance blushed. "Why don we take a picture?" Lance nodded and grabbed the camera. Lance held up a peace sign and smiled while Keith just smiled, blush on both of their cheeks. The picture came out and they smiled when they saw the picture come through. Lance grabbed a marker and wrote something on the bottom white part. "What're you writing?" Keith looked over his shoulder. Lance flipped it and wrote the date on the back.

Lance held up the picture then stuck it to the wall with tape Keith left. The two boys looked at the picture and smiled. Keith leaned on Lances shoulder and Lance put his head on Keith's head. "I love you."

"I love you too Lance." Keith laughed, his eyes reading the caption over and over again. 'I love this boy' with Lances eyes on Keith.