No. I can't be scared anymore. Fuck you, Anti! I run towards Anti, trying to punch him, but he grabs me, and looks coldly into my eyes, all while trying to choke me. I gag, looking into Anti's eyes. Then I feel something...Dark.. go through me.

I know what he's doing. He's trying to possess the fuck out of me. It hurts badly. But I can do it. I can fight it!

(*****)

I watch in horror as I see my baby brother get possessed. I run to Anti and punch him hard. He flies back, letting go of Albert, making him cough.

"Are you okay?!" I ask him, attacking Anti.

"I won't be if you focus on Anti! I'll help in some way. I promise!" Albert tells me, grabbing a branch. He goes over to beat Anti on his leg, making him groan, giving me an advantage to punch the hell out of Anti. He groans hard, and grabs me. He looks into my eyes, which I try not to do, because that's how he almost possessed Elliot.

He punches me, making me wince. He then forces me to look at his eyes.

"No! Noo!" I yell, being possessed. Albert screams and punches Anti's leg, but what can he do at seven years old? I manage to look away, losing all the darkness inside me. He groans and punches me again.

"Fuck you, Anti!" I say to him as I kick his crotch. He winces. "Fuck!" He cries out. Albert then tackles him to the ground, and then kicks him in the face. A strong seven year old, he is. "I have him, go get Piper!" Albert tells me, punching Anti to death.

I run over to the door and kick it, and it opens, but not much. I then hear a bunch of glasses break. Oh god, please don't be Piper. I then hear her.

"Help! Dark is going to kill me!" I hear her say. "Not today, he won't!" I say as I kick the door down. The door falls to the ground, revealing Piper and a Darkiplier. He looks creepy as all hell, but I can take him on. I run to him, and so does Piper.

I grab a stool and throw it to Dark, hitting him. It jabs him in the side, making him cry out in pain. Then he laughs evilly and takes the stool out.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a demon?! So is Anti, we've been teaming up to make this happen, and it's happening!! We've been faking our pain, and oh, no! What has happened here?!" Dark says, making us turn around to see Anti with Albert.

Albert. He's possessed. I can tell because his eyes are black. I gasp. This is my fault. I've made Albert into this.

"Why have you done this?!" Piper asks the two demons. They laugh. "It's our pleasure! We love doing this!!" They say together, making them creepier. Just then, Albert shoots out to me. He claws my neck, causing me great pain. "AGH!" I yell, blood spitting out my neck. Albert then goes over to Piper. He punches Piper, making her fall to the ground, and as soon as she does, she hits her head on the ground, making her bleed.

Dark looks in Piper's eyes. Piper laughs. She laughs harder and more evil. She then looks at me.

Her eyes are black.

"No!" I say to the four demons. I get angry. I feel a rage inside me, even though I'm dying. I get up weakly. "Piper! PIPER!!" I yell to her, begging for her to come back. She's all I have. She's all I will ever have. She looks at me in confusion.

I run outside. I run as far away as I can. I can tell the four demons are following me. I run as fast as I can. I start to give out. I can't do this much longer. I grab my phone and dial someone. Anyone. Damn it! No service!

I give up. There's no use. They're just gonna be god damn greedy and possess me.

I cry. I don't wanna die like Piper did. She was a beautiful woman. I can't believe they took her away from me. I cry for a long time, and then I feel a darkness come over me..

I'm going to be with Piper. I will be with Piper. I turn around and she's there. I smile. She looks in my eyes. I'm smiling. At least I'll be with her.

For now, and for forever.

I feel a great darkness overcome me. My eyes turn from beautiful blue to black. Just plain black. My world is different. Instead of nature, I see death. Instead of humans, I see dead humans. I look at Piper and smile evilly with her.

"You're finally here, Elliot." I hear Piper say in her creepy voice. I laugh harshly and evilly. "It's me, at last." I tell her, and my voice is scary. It booms. She kisses me. I hug her.

I may be a demon, but at least I'm with Piper. That's all I care about. I love Piper, whether she's a demon or not. And now that I'm with her, we have one mission to do.

That mission: Kill. Kill as many people as possible. I see my family teleport to me, and they smile. "About damn time, Piper." I hear Albert say, carrying a knife. "I'm here, are you happy?" I smile to them. They all nod. "Very. Now, join us, as we kill our next people that we request." Anti says, laughing along with Dark. Dark kisses Anti hard. They make out for a bit. I feel Piper hold my hand. I grin, showing my vampire-like teeth.

Now that we are dark, we don't care about anyone else. We don't care about this.

Eh, that can wait.

I kiss Piper hard, and she kisses me back. She wraps an arm around my neck. I bit where neck, growling like a ferocious tiger. She teleports us to a bed. I laugh. This will be fun.

(*****)

Dark kisses Anti by the neck. Anti moans harshly. Dark grins evilly and bites Anti. He purrs. "Oh man, you bite hard." Anti teases Dark, and he purrs. He tears off Anti's clothes and kisses his back. Anti rips off Dark's clothes, and gets on top.

"Uh... I'm still here, guys." Albert says, still holding his knife. "Go kill some people. I don't care." Dark says, letting Anti do his job. Anti humps Dark, making him moan. Anti enjoys the pain and thrusts inside Dark. Dark groans in pain. Anti grins, going harder. Dark now feels Anti's ass, making Anti moan hard. Dark slaps his ass, while still enjoying the pain Anti is giving him.

"GRR.. I'm gonna cum." Dark says, holding it in. "One, two, three!" Anti says and they both ejaculate at the same time. Dark's ass is filled with blood and cum. Dark grins as his love grins with him. They love each other so much.

(*****)

"Oh, Jesus Christ, I had no idea you were this tight." I say to Piper, thrusting inside of her. (Again with the surprise sex because why not XD) She moans, cumming on my penis. The same time, I cum into my condom, making the condom fill with whiteness. I pull out and bite her. She moans once more. "I love when you give me pain." Piper looks at me with her black eyes. I stare at her again. She hugs me. I hug her back.

(*****)

I stab my next victim as she cries and dies out. I grab her hair and teleport back to Dark and Anti. They grin at me. "You've done well, Albert." Anti says to me, grabbing her hair, and cutting her head off, resulting in blood everywhere. Dark grabs her now-cut-off head and hangs it next to the others. (Yes, they have a collection of dead heads. Graphic, right?)

(*****)

"This has been a good day today, we finally accomplished what we wanted to do. Now we can rest." Dark says, relaxing in his house when he teleports there. Anti teleports there with Dark and snuggles next to him.

Elliot and Piper fall asleep together, their dark powers resting for now. Albert finds a couch to sleep on, and he dreams of killing.

Maybe these dark people will turn good one day, who knows? For now, these demons rest in their sleep, dreaming about who to kill next.

Have faith in these characters. You have forgotten that the nice people are still fighting on the inside. They've not won just yet.

We've still got hope.

I told you this story was going to be much different than all the others I've done.

Couple notes: I am so sorry I have not done much on Kik. I know this is supposed to be a Kik story, but it just slips out of my mind. I'm sorry.

Another: There's not much Septiplier in this, I know. This thing that's going on with all the demons better counts as it! Anyway, this story is continuing, so read on. See you there.