Verse 18

Vote, comment, love me. :)

*Aiden's POV*

"Aiden? Aiden, can you hear me?"

Turning my head in every direction possible, I tried to find the voice that floated through the air, haunting my ears with questions I wasn't sure were really being asked.

Snow fell from the sky above me, coating the ground and trees that surrounded my sight. Though I had no idea where I was, the entire situation seemed unusually familiar to me.

"Aiden, if you can here me, call out your name."

The voice sounded so close to me. I recognised it, but couldn't put a name to it. Ignoring the calls that ran through my head, I decided to walk around and see where I had ended up.

"Aiden, don't listen to her, this is only a dream!"

The voice echoed through my mind, removing all other sounds that should have been resting in my ears. I could see birds chirping, wolves howling, and even fireflies lighting up before me, but no other sound made it passed the new voice.

"K-Kylan?"

It was hard to talk. My head pounded, sending waves of agony throughout every inch of my body, but paled in comparison to the pain my left eye began to release.

"Yes. Aiden, do not listen to her. You have to wake up!"

A sharp blast of pain shot its way into my mind as the voices battled in my head. It felt as though I was going to explode. I felt the cold snow beneath my knees as I fell forward, cradling my head.

"Don't listen to him, Aiden. Call out your name, call out your name and this will all go away."

Over powered by pain, a loud scream escaped my lips and echoed through the snow covered land, bouncing off all the near by objects.

"Aiden, come here."

Looking up as a new voice floated through the air, I gasped in shock as Tucker came into view. Holding out his hand to help me up, I took hold of it and managed to get to my feet.

The pain from my left eye soared to new levels as our hands connected, causing me to jump back in pain and almost fall over again. He seemed...different. Though he looked the same, something about his demeanor had changed completely.

"Its okay, Aiden. Its only me." He said, taking a step towards me.

"Call out your name. That's all it will take for us to be together."

"Aiden, its not him! You need to wake up!"

I felt like my head was being ripped apart. As the two voices battled in my I fell to the ground once more then cried out in pain as Tucker's arms made their way across my chest.

Closing my eyes, I screamed for this to stop, to just go away, but despite my cries, the pain grew ten fold. I could feel my body being lifted from the snow once again, but this time it didn't hurt.

The agony that once held me in its grasp seemed to fade like a candle left in the night wind. Opening my eyes once more I found myself in the arms of someone I didn't recognize, but no pain coursed through my body.

Everything seemed to melt away as his grasp on me tightened. Looking around as my eyes began to blur, I gasped in shock as I realized I had moved, but my body was in the same place.

I could see myself in front of me, cradling my head as Tucker held tight to my body. It felt as though I was moving, though my feet stayed planted to the ground.