Verse 11

Vote, comment, love me. :)

*Tucker's POV*

I had always told myself I'd never hurt him, that I would do anything in power to protect him, should he come back into my life. Yet here I was taking away the one thing that made him live. My body burned as though a millon fires ran through my veins. Each drop of his blood that hit my lips, sent waves of power flooding through me. But not one bit of my new found strength helped me move away from him. His skin had paled from its normal golden color, and his long black hair had been soaked by the bits of blood that drained from his neck. His heartbeat continued to slow till I wasn't sure if it was still beating anymore. It was over. I knew that if I didn't stop now, he wouldn't survive. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't tear myself away from his frame.

A sharp pain quickly entered my side, sending my body away from his and into the wall behind us.

"Grab him!"

I couldn't tell where the voice had come from. The room spun in millions of directions. Trying to get to my feet, I felt something tighten around my waist and begin pulling me towards two other people. One laid not moving on the floor, the other sat next to him, urging for someone to hurry. The mixture of alcohol and blood were beginning to over power me, and it wasn't until I heard his name, did I realize what happened. My body stumbled over to his and a sharp pain shot through my arm as I lifted my wrist and bit down. Someone guided the flow of blood to his lips, though I couldn't see who. Everything in my vision had become a complete blur.

Small images I had never seem before flowed through my mind, causing me to get dizzy, fighting them off. Even in my current state, I knew I had messed up. If the council found out about what I had done, I knew they would send...her. The more blood that left me, the less strength I seemed to have. I could feel myself fading, falling into nothingness, and I no longer had the strength to fight it any longer.

*Aiden's POV*

The nightmare was fading. Images of what I knew was to come seemed to slip from my grasp as my body got weaker. I wasn't sure when I had fallen asleep, but I felt as if I would never wake. What should have been the crash was only darkness, and the ringing in my ears had never made itself known. I could feel myself going numb. The only light was supplied by small fireflies that danced around my head.

Again as before, I began to lose myself in them. Wanting to join and just fly away, leaving behind the life I now knew. More and more began to appear, and lights that they held were blinding. I tried to move my arm to block the new found brightness, but my body wouldn't have it. Every bit of strength seemed to pour from me as they grew brighter.

Something warm fell from above them, dropping onto my face, and slid away. Another one fell, this time hitting my lips, sending waves of agony throughout my body. It tasted sweet at first, then like copper, and as each drop fell to my lips, a firefly would fall from above me.

By body burned, despite the lack of heat around me, and images I had never seen fought to over take me. The pictures battled with ones from my own mind, and I cried out in pain as they all danced around me. The lights from the fireflies kept diminishing, leaving me terrified of what happens when they completely vanished, leaving me with with only these memories, and oblivion's embrace.

I could hear yelling in the distance, softly at first,then began to grow in sound. But no matter where my eyes went, nothing was seen. Only one firefly remained. The light it shined seemed to flicker rapidly, threatening to go out at any minute. I begged for it to stay, to not leave me. To not die. My voice was being over shadowed by someone repeating the very words I spoke. She sounded so familiar. I could tell the woman was crying, but I couldn't see her anywhere.

Panic soon over took me as the last bit of light faded to nothing, and I knew the second the little bug hit the ground, it would be over. My vision began to blur. Something held over my face seemed blocked everything that would be in my line of sight. What was once small drops, became a river flowing into my lips. My body felt as though it were on fire, sending waves of agony all throughout me.

The voices had become a little more clear, but as I opened my mouth to speak, screams of pain were the only sounds that left. I could feel someone next to me, not moving, just still. Something solid slid across my face. My eyes finally opened completely and I saw an arm bleeding over my face. The woman from before inhaled sharply, then grasped my head in her hands. I didn't dare try to speak again. I knew the second I opened my mouth, screams would over take me, and drown out any other sound. As the arm in front of me fell, I began to recognize the objects around me.

"You can't be with him we he comes too."

"I can't leave hi-"

"Its for your own safety."

I didn't know what they were talking about, but I knew both of the voices. The clouds around my head had begun to fade, leaving me in my own house on a wet floor. Forcing myself to sit upright, I looked around at the nearly empty room. The only people around me was Clair, and Tucker. His shirt was soaked in blood, along with his lips, and arms. He looked sickly, and drained. He tried to speak, but was cut off by a coughing fit that erupted from within him.

By the time the pain had finally subsided completely, aside from the usual ones in my eye, I started to notice how panicked everyone looked. Getting to my feet took more effort than I anticipated. It felt like I was using a new set of legs, rather than the ones I was use to all my life.

I stood and looked around at everything. The room seemed so different now. Things that would have escaped me before, now seemed to appear in slow motion. Holding up my arm, I gasped at the pale color that had taken its hold on my skin. Hearing noises behind me, I turned around and stared as Tucker began to eat, drinking from someone I'm sure wasn't in here before, and looking around the room to see Paul staring heavily, I figured he brought in his food.

Watching him drink the blood of another person made me feel rather nauseous, but for some reason a scratch started at the back of my mouth that I couldn't quite shake, no matter how much I cleared my throat.

Stumbling my way into the kitchen, I reached up to grab a glass for some water, but jumped as it shattered in my grasp. Looking down at my hand, I saw no blood, no glass stuck in my fingers, and no pain. Noticing a difference face in the he glare of the glass window at my reflection in the glare from the window, I jumped back in fear and had to use the table to not to fall over. I looked so... different. The scar on my right eye stood out clearly it could be seen miles away. My once tan skin had now faded to a soft white color, and my eyes shined so brightly, the sun would be jealous. But those small things weren't what caught my attention. The thing that stood out the most, were the two sharp fangs that now seemed to over take my mouth. I could feel someone touching my shoulder, but I didn't look to see who.

"Aiden, he didn't meant too."

Her words were like daggers this time. I could feel my body shaking with anger as her words confirmed my thoughts. Brushing her hand off of me, I rushed into the living room, but Tucker was nowhere to be found. 

Vote, comment, love me. :)