Chapter 2 part 2

When I woke I was in a dark room with Lara and era hovering above me. They looked at me weird. "Wheres Luna?"

"She took off she said she didn't want to get between you and her." Era pointed as I looked up and saw her, Jayna, my girlfriend, in the book at least.

Jayna looked over with her eyes and face covered in dryer tears as though she had cried earlier. "Heiro your awake." She ran to my side, embraced my arm tightly and looked up at me with wide beautiful shiny eyes.

"It's Salvator now but you can call me sal, Jayna?" Her arms loosened.

"Oh have your memories come back?"

"That's why I'm here I need blaze to find out whether these memories are really mine." "Okay let's go get him." I sat up then got out of the bed I soon noticed I was only wearing burnt gray boxers. "Who took off my pants. You in your sleep, you were trying to kick them off but you had a little help." "From?"

Lara had a big evil grin. "Lara." "What did you do." She tossed me my phone. "You slept like a baby." I looked at phone and saw a picture of me. I looked like a baby, my thumb was in my mouth and I was curled up in fetal position.

"Little girl. I'm going to get you." "Hey I'm older then you faster then you and stronger then you, just come one and try." She teased. A man walked in with a devilish grin, a gray T-shirt, black and read leather jacket, dark blue pants, black comb over hairstyle with gray low lights and black cap partiality on his head.

"She's right you know. Hello little brother I was told your looking for me."  His grin burst into a smile. "Blaze. I'd know that grin anywhere. Long time no see." I smiled and gave him a hug." "I'm not a big hugger I don't like hugs." "Don't care." "Oh I didn't miss this." I let go and looked at him seriously.

"Okay time to get serious. Blaze can you tell if my memories are the ones you gave me or the ones from before the whole mix up with Zar." "Nope these are the ones I gave you." "How do you know you didn't even check. Well the whole thing with Zar did screw with you memories but you didn't lose them until Adraedan Firestorm came."

"Who?" "Exactly. Adraedan is Draco's father." "Oh. Excalibur restore." They looked at me confused. "I cannot restore your memory the magic guarding them is too strong it could kill you to bring them back." "I don't care I can handle." "I cannot risk this even though it is your wish." "Damn it. I know there is some one who can help its on the tip of my tung."

I started pacing around and shaking my fist, then slammed it on the wall. "Genie! Where is she?" "Missouri." "Where in Missouri?" "Heiro can I call you Heiro." "No." "Kay Mr.Salvator, after you memories left you we all kinda split up blade left and Genie went to grant his wish and since you weren't around she had no reason to stay..."

"Where is she?" I said louder and with a more serious tone. Lara interrupted us. "We don't know where she is we don't know where any one is." "This just keeps getting better and better." "Sal they have normal lives now." "How normal can a genie be? She's got to help me and we have to warn them about that crazy guy."

Blaze stepped back in. "By the way, about him." "What?" "We found out what he's doing." "And what is that exactly." "He's trying to become the strongest perfect being: He's taking elemental vampire powers; he's already become both sets of hybrids; he's got dragon scales and blood; he needs Phoenix Fire and blood; leviathan scales and blood."

"Well that's a problem." "To merge with the blood, scales and fire he needs Dorthy's red heels, the hair of the little bear, the evil witches wand, fairy god mothers wand, the magic beans, the meat of the three pigs, the teeth of the wolf, a red hood and the blood of an irregular." "So that's why he came after me." "He's going after genie too. Who else can warp reality to make these things real again or send you back in time."

"So your saying all of these fairytales are true." "No we don't know neither does he so he's gonna try his way at both asking her to make him in his perfect state if not then he'll wish these into reality or go back into the past."

I noticed a booklet called blazes journal of the the unknown. And an other book called blaze's travels. "Damn this is a lot to just drop on someone wether it's me or a random person. I need time to process this." I grabbed a jacket and used it to cover me picking up the books. "We understand but he's not gonna stop till he finds you." "Or Genie!" I walked into the next room. Jayna followed. I sat down. "Heiro are you okay." She held my hand. I kissed her. "What was that."

"I remember you and Luna and blaze. I loved you." "Are you sure your okay." "Yeah I think I just need to relax." She started lifting my shirt and feeling up my chest as she smirked. "I can help you with that." She  French kissed me then she kissed me on the neck, then lower on my neck then on my chest then lower and lower.

"Stop! I remember you, I remember how I felt with you, but You can't just feel something because you remember it. Let's just start as friend again. It's not you it me. Ahh damn it that sounds stupid and lame and..." She held my hand once more. "It's okay I didn't expect you to just get back together with me just like that." "Then it's settled." We walked out of the room." Blaze stared at me confused." "You okay." "One you have super hearing so if you probably were listening, two all this thrown at me at once and three You know what I need, some fresh air. I'll see ya in a few." Damn it. What was I doing.

I grabbed my key's unnoticeably but I could tell Era noticed. I walked out I waited a bit. Then I heard her step out in her stuart weitzman lowland boots. "Sal where are you going?" "Man can you believe you wore those in Florida." "Don't avoid the question. I know your leaving and I know you knew I was following you. Where?" "To get Genie."

"They said not to. Salvator Laceraverunt they're trying to help you." I opened the passenger door to the Venom F5. "Are you coming or are you gonna tattle on me, your choice."  "How long?" "According To this journal it says the last place blade was seen in was, Virginia Covington. So about 400 miles or 3 or 4 hours."

"Okay let's go." We got into the F5 and drove off. "Sal I should have told you earlier but Excalibur was talking and told us that you were low on mystical power and your not used to what ever move you used back there." "What are you? What is that sword."

"I'm an irregular, not much is known about our species. Irregulars can be anything. We aren't completely mentally stable giving us a second personality. Normally the second personality takes over is what I've heard from Zar's little adventure." She looked confused a bit. "And the sword?" "The sword is called Excalibur as you know it's a powerful legendary weapon, and it's a friend and parent to a little pet we have to pick up on the way."

"Yeah just guess that because I didn't know I could even do that I took a chance and it worked but every thing I did was too much since I haven't used the Excalibur for 2 years. But I'll be ready if they come." "Sal?" "What?" "What am I gonna do."

"Your smarter then me if there is anything I need your there. If there is anything that has to do with hacking your better then me in it. We can work on strategies together. Plus you quite strong for a human." "Thanks. So what's the plan." She stared at me waiting for my reply. Honestly I barely even thought about what the plan was.

"We get to Genie before them, tell her and blade the situation, then we get the hell out of there and find a safe place. If there is any info we need them we can find it in that journal, his book of the unknown, my book and there's always the library so we have everything we need."

She picked up the journal and started reading. "Seems like a broad plan. Well the journal says his favorite place is a bar called the Greene turtle. Well then let's get this started." We drove on for three hours. She dozed of and fell asleep on my shoulder.

I called blaze. "Sal?" "Yeah I'm gonna get Genie, meet up with me in 2 days at 1102 Monticello St SW, Covington, GA 30014 Georgia." "See you there and don't hurt yourself too bad and also blade, give one for me."