Magic and mystic energy

Magic is a complex and complicated form of mystic power that wish granters, genies, witches, wizards, warlocks, and mages can use and excel in. There are seven types of magic first and weakest is quick magic which includes spells that quickly immobilize the target but wears off quickly, spells that quickly cause small injuries. Next is finger spells that are basically the same as quick magic but not as limited. Then there is wand magic, which is more complicated because is has hand movements which need to be 80% accurate and can organize things and get's into elemental magic and can do every thing the finger magic can do but better. Spell book and seal magic are the strongest they are able to harm, destroy, kill, and create the immortal and powerful creatures and can do everything the others can do but better. Dark magic is hostile can bring the dead back to life and is deadly, it always has a price of equal or a little bit of lesser value. Last there is legendary mystic weapons any one can use this as long as they are worthy of a mystical weapon. Heiro and Tizerk use this kind of magic it's elemental and can fuse beings and are a part of your soul but they run on mystic energy that all things have. Witches excel in spell book magic, dark magic, and wand magic. Wizards excel in wand and finger magic. Mages excel in seal, mystic weapon, and quick magic. Warlocks excel in seal, dark, spell book, and mystic weapon magic. Genies excel in all forms of magic and so do wish granters but genies don't excel in the hostile forms and the dark magic but is extremely easy if they needed to. Jayna is a witch so it's only fate that was her powers awakened when she found a spell book. She a Mansfield so she is apart of a powerful witch family line. Witches are normally female. Blaze has witch blood and powers so he can do anything Jayna can but she is stronger in magic then blaze. Both Heiro and flare have witch blood but can't activate the witch gene. But their children have a chance to become a witch if female.