Chapter 1 New times my family has a marrige new enemys pt 1

I fell asleep on my desk on top of the computer. I woke the next morning typing away It was Friday. Pompano high has Fridays off. I got up my fingers in pain. I typed about 30,000 words. "Looks like I'm done."

   I was waiting to get place in the competition. When I turned in the paper later on Friday. I went to the contest area. They told us to come back in three days. I went to school on Monday Lara went to. She's a senior and we walk down the hall together.

"Sal there is a wedding in two days that we have to go to." "Who's wedding." "Aunt Anna and Dave." "Oh we have got to go then." "We are leaving school early." "How early." "10 minutes." "We just got out of first period." "Yeah not my plan." "Well tell mom to hold off and bring me to the competition so I can see what place I landed in." "Sure." She went on the phone to talk to mom. We went to our separate classes. DINGGG! The bell rang as we sat down and the phone rang as I looked up at my friends.

I saw a man looking at me through the window. "Salvator." My attention turned toward my teacher Miss Hemsworth. "Yes ma'am." "Your up for dismissal. Get your stuff and go to the front office." I smiled. See you guy in 2 days." I put my index finger and middle finger next to each other up to my head in a saluting motion. Evan did the same. I went and got my stuff and walked out.

I went to my sisters class standing at the window. I saw her get up with he stuff I moved from the door and she walked out. We went to the front office. Mom was there waiting for us. We went in mom signed us out then we walked out of the office. We went to the car, a Lexus sports Sudan, and we got in and drove to the competition. They were just announcing the first, second and third place winners.

"First place with a prize of 5000 dollars and a our famous publisher to publish their masterpiece goes to Ronny. Second with a prize 3000 dollars is Kara. Last but not least..." My sister walked up to me. "We gotta go." "Just wait." "Third goes to Jay." "Told you sal."

"Wait for
It." "For what." "Oh wait that's forth place third goes to Salvator sorry." "There we go." I ran up on stage got my check for $2000 and a card that said I could publish the book with Ridley Pearson. I wasn't surprised. "Well everyone give a round of applause for these young men and women." Everyone started clapping.

"How about some of you say something about your book and your self." Ronny was first. "I'm Ronny I'm nineteen years old and my book was about an orphan, Greek mythology and reconnecting friends. I like passion and rekindling flames." Everyone clapped. "My name is Kara and my book was about a werewolf pack and a young girl finding her mate with going through her experience as a new white werewolf. I love sports and drama."

Every clapped and cheered. Next it was my turn Kara passed me the mic. "I'm Salvator my friends call me Sal. My story was about a werewolf teen boy reawakens his long forgotten werewolf powers on the night of the eclipse and all his friends and forgotten family use their supernatural powers to get out of drama and danger. I like action, comedy, and pushing my self."

The crowd looked confused. Then they just smiled and applauded my words. I handed the mic back our announcer. "Can everyone give them another round of applause." Everyone did loudly. We walked off stage I ran to the car. "Let's go we don't have much time sis." "Ok let's go."

We drove away. We got to the hotel room we were planning to stay at. "Wedding is tomorrow lil bro." "Yeah can't wait for it to be over." "That's not very..." "I know, I know but, do you have to get married nothing except the law says so, so why does the law say so if it apparently isn't that important." "Your wrong some other places have it." "But you don't need a ceremony and some papers to show your together forever. I don't see the point to." "It- of course you don't. That's what make you- you Sal."

We smiled then went to bed. I slept in the right bed she slept in the left one. Next thing I knew I woke up on the floor and Lara was spread out on top of me. "Ugh! Yo sis wake up." "What I'm tired-we're on the floor. Okay give me a sec." She slowly got off me. I let out a a sigh. "What is it Sal?" "I feel like I'm forgetting something important." "Really." She looked confused. "Don't worry I'm sure she'll come back, I mean it, it will come back to me." "Yeah I'm sure it will." We blacked out and woke up to the sound of a buzzing alarm. "We're late Lara." We got up and got dressed. I was wearing a black tux with red lining on all the edges Lara was a bridesmaid wear red like the others. The church was next door there were five floors.

We ran to the elevator. We ran in and hit the 4th floor button. I saw a man he looked sharp quite handsome with his chiseled face blonde hair and blue eye. Like he was a doll. He had a smirk on his face and I sensed a dark evil feeling around him. The same feeling I feel when I get angry and let loose, I don't even feel like the same person. "Going to the forth floor." I joked. His smirk shifted to a grin. "Well that depends where are you and Lara going." "Uhh creepy. We're on our way to the wedding." "Oh that's where I'm going." I hit the button on the second floor to stop. "I'll just use the stairs I'm fast that way." "Ok Salvator." The sound came out as Salvator but his lips read Heiro. I ran up the stairs not even breaking a sweat.

I got to the wedding room and stood in the front I was the Ringbearer. The flower girl walked down the aisles, the walk way, dropping flower petals. She stood next to me. She had white hair with three streaks of purple hair running down the front and and right side of her head. She was wearing a red dress with a big rose on the shoulder and roses from her mid thigh down covering the bottom of the dress and she was wearing red flats with a rose on the tip of each shoe. suddenly as he looked up the thought popped up as Luna.