Chapter 4 Lara the hybrid Heiro's a ripper superman

Boom the car crashed and exploded. In the explosion I saw blaze trying to use magic to stop the fire and so was Jayna. They were saying
flamma recedemus aqua adipiscing. Then I saw some girl run through the fire faster then blaze and flare has ever run. She grabbed me and Luna and ran.

There was a second explosion and the rest of the car was on fire. I heard the voice again. "Forgetting some things." The Excalibur and dragon. Then I saw the baby dragon jump out of the car. Then I called it. "Excalibur come to me." The blade came to me right to my hand. The girl running with us looked at me she stopped.

"You have the Excalibur." She looked serious. I smirked. "Yea!" She dropped us then I saw flare run and grabbed her and then she flipped flare. "Long time no see flare." "Nice to see ya Lara." I was confused. Flare got up. The baby dragon walked over to me and started nibbling my sleeve again.

I looked at Lara and flare the way they dressed was similar. Lara's hair was shortish like 6 inches and it had blue low lights. "Who are you Lara." Blaze got up and smirked. "She's 150 years old. She's Lara Fang the one who turned us. She a hybrid." "Who's the kid or kids." I remember. "Jayna." Blaze looked at like the fun was over. "Don't worry I gave her some of my blood. Oh Lara this is Heiro my kid brother."

"No way. And he pulled out the Excalibur. And has a dragon. Who is he." Flare smirked "He's our ace." "I have a car close by lets get out of here we can talk later." I ran and picked up Jayna. We walked over there and I carried Jayna over. We all got in the car Jayna regained conciseness. I smiled.

"Jayna this is Lara Fang she turned blaze and flare, all there are hybrids. And they apparently want to catch up." My hand was on her thy and Draco was curled up in her lap chewing on my sleeve still. "Kay where are we going." I was clueless. Lara helped me out. "We're going to Virginia I have a place there." We drove for hours till finally we got there to her place. We got out the last of our stuff.

We walked up to the door. I looked at them. "You guys have really inviting big houses." "Well I taught that to blaze and Jayna more so that you'll get more victims that way 40% are robbers." She was rambling on about some stuff to blaze and flare. We went into one of the 3 rooms on the top floor and set our stuff down. Flare walked in and Luna walked in. Flare looked at me. "Lara wants to talk to you." I left the room and Lara stared talking to me.

"Heiro the Excalibur can awaken your wolf. It matches its owner through physical and mentally. So being a werewolf it should be able to awake it. Like flipping on a switch. Turning that on. Flare stared giggling. "You hear that Heiro she want to get you turned on turn you on." Lara's eyes both went inward so close they looked like they were gonna touch each other. Then she closed her eyes for 5 seconds squeezing them shut. Finally she opened them.

"Flare you've always been such a child." She zoomed over to flare and broke her jaw. "Kay now Heiro let's continue. Take my hand." I was a little scared. "Oh Kay." I gave her my hand and she pointed to the Excalibur with my right hand. "Kay your used to the flash grenade. Call it." Call what I thought. Then my mouth started talking without my brain telling it to. "Excalibur lunar wave!" I started turning. Then Lara started turning with me. We ran out side to the forest. We were running and felt free and amazed. The Excalibur had changed into like horse like armor for Wolves and latched on to me. We were having so much fun being a wolf was great. She looked at me and we started ruff housing.  then we both started to turn back. And we were laughing

then we noticed... ..... .....All our cloths were torn apart and gone and the Excalibur back to sword form. Our faces went really serious she flashed behind the tree. "Let's go back Heiro." "Yea! We ran back trying to sorta hid from each other behind trees. We made it back I ran to blazes room. "Yo blaze you have another pair of clothes." "Yea. How was it." "Fun, nice, happy, then really awkward."