Chapter 3 Excalibur explode Lets go to salem

Jayna felt awkward "where are we going." Blaze chuckled. "Salem remember we did the locater spell together." "That's like an 18hour drive!" "Yeah just go to sleep then. Just cuddle with Heiro." I looked out the window with a stern face and saw the smile on his face. It seemed as though Jayna took his advice she was fast asleep laying her head against my shoulder and hugging my arm.

"That was quick." I said. "You should sleep too Heiro I got this." "Why drive if we could run faster then a commercial airliner." "Shut up Heiro and enjoy the ride or you can...." "Walk, were you gonna say walk because I could run there with Jayna, and it'll save so much time." Flare started driving pretty fast. We saw a road side stand and the guy there looked like he really wanted to get rid of the stuff he was selling. We stopped by he said. "Here take this its vervain it'll protect you from vampires here's some wolfspain to guard you from werewolves. And here's a stone I think it's an egg for a powerful creature." Blaze smirked. "I'll be the judge of that." He pulled out a steel axe from his trunk waving it around like it was nothing. He gave it a good swing and the axe shattered. Blaze smiled. "We'll take every thing you got. You have a flame thrower."

"Yea heats up to about 2300 degrees Fahrenheit. Why." "Wow how much cause I'll need it if I ever meet a vamp, ghost or windigo." "What's a windigo." "It's basically a bullet proof super hunter zombie with cheeta speed and gorilla strength it's scary as hell and I'm never gonna take one on alone ever again." "Again." Blaze smirked. Put down $ 16,000 "Come on guys lets go. Keep the change." He grabbed the stuff and the flame thrower. "The names Blaze nightmare if any thing supernatural happens then call me." He gave the man a card. I was confused. "Where'd you get the money from." "Magic." We all got back into our separate cars. Jayna tired as ever told flare. "Do it go faster. Draco. That rock says Draco on it Heiro did blaze see that." "Yeah ok better hope he doesn't accidentally kill any one with it." I was confused. "Kay I guess."

17 hours later we made it. We stopped at the Salem inn and got a big room 3 beds,big tv, and a fire place. Jayna dragged me with her to the fire place then we both sat down and she leaned over on to me. Blaze and Luna smirked and flare had the biggest smile. "Christmas  is in the next two weeks." We looked at flare and I remembered my dead parents. Blaze could tell from the look on my face. "They weren't your parent they tried to kill my little bro so I killed them first. We are your family always and forever. You'd be wiser if you lived up to that." I smiled. Flares face went serious. "The Excalibur is in a cave a secret passage way in swallows cave. Good thing we go the flame thrower were gonna need it there are windigos guarding the blade and ever 2 months to 2 year they feed them and let them out that's when we go in. That's tomorrow. So get some sleep to night because tomorrow's gonna be a long day."

We went to bed. That night Jayna cuddled up next to me and told me something. "Heiro I love but you don't have to worry bout me as much I have my own power and I won't let anything or anyone ever hurt you bad always and forever." I smiled. "Then I will protect you and everyone else always and forever." We went to sleep. The next morning we got ready. We got suited up in our average clothing and got several knives, torches, lighters, stakes doused with vervain, and I grabbed the flame thrower and gave it to Luna. "Jayna Luna you guys sure you want to come." I was worried. "Yes Heiro I know you won't let anything hurt me and I have my own power now." Blaze looked to me. "Guys when fighting any thing with a high level of regeneration snap it's neck. It won't die cause it'll snap back eventually but it'll at least knock them out." We went to the caves surprisingly no one noticed us with our gear. Flare ran to a wall in the cave and punched it 7 times then it got knocked down. "This way guys it's over here." Blazes face went serious. "They're almost back lets hurry." We saw a light at the at what looked like the end of a tunnel. A figure zoomed by us to the end of the tunnel.
It was tall like 10 ft tall, long big .... ... ...C