Chapter 1 New times my family has a marrige new enemys pt 2

Her skin was tan and her eyes were green with a bit of purple in them. "Whoa you look very...hot! But question your hair and eyes are they natural I know it might sound like a weird question." "Well you seem like a weird person. Yes its natural, amazing right." Lara looked at us and put her finger over her lips. Luna and I looked to each other and chuckled. "Yeah nice. My name's Heiro what's yours." "Luna Stella Star." "Interesting name I wrote a book and one of the character's name was Luna.

She was madly in love with the protagonist..." "Are you sure." She looked at me funny. I smiled. "Not completely one thing I do know for a fact though is he loved her." She smiled. "Your a nice person." "You seem nice to and your attractive. I feel like I know you." "Me too." "You know sign language." "Yeah." We realized how much was already done in the wedding and how much time passed. The reverend started to speak.

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot be legally joined in marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." I stood up. Luna looked at me very confused. "Oh sorry I need to use the bathroom." Everyone started laughing. As I was opening the door the man stood up. "I have some thing to say. May you all burn in hell." I pivoted and turned to see. "Oh and I guess you can burn here to." He dropped a match and the place was a lit. First it was the carpet, then the benches, then it was the curtains. The whole place in flame.

Luna stared at the man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Luna stared at the man. She took off the dress at first I thought she was naked. What is she doing. Is she really...
She was wearing black and red jumpsuit. Oh. She stuck her hand under one of the burning benches and pulled out some Tory Burch boots but the soles look like they were adjusted for running and straps on the boots that held a small silver knife and on the other a wooden stake.

She pulled out a belt and a sash with stakes and silencer pistols with wooden and silver bullets on the sash. Then she pulled out a red leather jacket. She put on every thing. She ran after the man he ran up stairs I saw the stairs burn up and crumble. Leaving a 10 foot gap up stairs and a 10 foot gap down stairs. No normal person could jump it.

I couldn't see Lara. "Everyone in the elevator." "Why should we listen to a kid." My voice got louder and more serious. "DO IT OR YOU WILL DIE." They suddenly seemed more inclined to go into the elevator. Fifteen people went in. There's not enough space. "Guys hold the door open." The groom held the door open and let his bride in. I ran to the benches and broke the legs off.

I ran back with four legs and then used them to hold the door open. I walked in and punched the first floor button then ripped off the panel so I could adjust the motors to make the computer think the door was closed. I walked out the elevator started going down but stopped mid way I climbed on top of it. They were screaming. "Shut up." I took out my titanium Swiss Army knife. Grabbed on to one cable and cut the other I shot up to the forth floor they landed on the first. I swung out on to the floor we ran to the fire extinguisher trying to put out the flames.