Chapter 1 alpha and omega what the hell am I

Let me tell you a legend, my not so long ago legend, Heiro's legend. Heiro thinks he's pretty amazing but pyro thinks he's arrogant.

          Heiro woke up today as normal and got ready for school in a navy blue t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and his favorite black leather jacket slung over his shoulder.

            Today's gonna be a great day I can feel it, after all today's the day eclipse. He thought to himself.

He thought forget the bus. He threw on some air jordan 9s and jumped out the front door.  " Honey you forgot your bag." His mom shouted.

        "It's fine I'll just buy lunch today." He shouted back as he ran off to school.

On his way he tripped and tumbled into the forest. "Oww." His arm felt broken. He saw a coyote and it pounced. It looked irritated. The coyote tried lunging at him but he rolled out of the way and jumped up to his feet.

Next thing He knew a pack of wolves, mainly a giant Crimson red female wolf, saved him.

Hmm I didn't know we had wolves in Georgia.
He recovered and his arm seemed to heal. He ran even faster to get to school.

I made it and luna, my best friend, was there staring at me with a smile, she seemed happy. "Hey train wreck been a while why are you so  wet."

            "Right back at you sailor moon."

"Kay I'll give you that one but agh." She looked agitated.

He took a guess, "Was it the nickname."

"I'm not talking to you, I told not to call me that."

"Sorry it was a joke I just ran like 3 miles in about 22 minutes or so, and I had a fight with a coyote. I swear my arm was broken."

"Looks fine to me."

"Yeah anyway you look nice, it's the first day of school, how was your summer?"

             we walked down the hall as we got to our lockers she replied. "What do you want. The fact we're having this conversation means you want some thing. Is it homework, names of some girl, is it money."

     "Whoa harsh first that was was the shortest one sided conversation I've ever had."

"You know what I mean..."

"Second I can't talk to my friend without an ulterior motive. Come on for 1 moment can't you believe I just want to talk to you, my childhood friend."

"Okay." She seemed happy.

          Then right before we walked into class ...

"Yo Luna what was the home work and are you joining Pyro, Jayna, and I for our lunar eclipse on our favorite hill spot."

           "Ughh, you mean project, it was a book report. Also no the eclipse starts at 9:00 I work from 6 to 10."

         "Oh too bad." The rest of school went by so fast. He ran to work after robotics at the movie theater/diner where my friends and I happen to hang out when we aren't working.

I ran in and saw Pyro wearing his  "Yo Heiro you're late get changed into uniform dude." "Um pyro tell the manager that I'm gonna be working in the diner today."

"Ok but he's not gonna be happy." "yo does it look like I care it's my problem dude." "Kay dude." 2 hours later a man came in. He was dressed in all black with a leather jacket and red stains on his hands and sleeves. "Where's the bathroom?" "To your left."