Chapter 9 Disaster strikes

Jay knew it was almost over. "Guys I need a barrier." Jayna and blaze put a barrier around us. A flash of light surrounded us.

We walked out of the barrier. Then appeared in the barrier was a creature it was my incomplete form.
He was normal and looked exactly like me except his clothes were basically an inverted version of what I was wearing but not as torn up from the fight.
He seemed more confident then me which is like impossible! If I was a demon I'd be the deadly sin of pride. He had a smirk on his face. He had a red shirt, a white leather jacket, and some white jeans.

He look up and the smirk got even bigger. "Finally in the actual flesh. No stupid weaklings holding me back now." I got up.

What a bizarre copy cat. "Hello copy cat." "Call me Zar." Does he think like me.

"King so good to see you from the outside. Too bad I'm gonna have to kill you. You seem nice, but there can only be one Heiro my king."

"Yeah there is only one your Zar right." "No your right I'm a lefty." Lara looked to us.

"Oh no! Now there's to of this knucklehead. We're done for." I'm amazing she's not talking about me right. She better not be.

"Well now jokes aside...that wasn't very nice." Zar looked at the barrier, and smiled. "This'll be quick just let me out. I eat Heiro's heart and I'm out of your hair."

Jayna stepped up angrily. "No way I will kill you my self if you touch him."

"I'm part of Heiro I would never hurt you my loving Jayna. Hey I could tell you many secrets that he has and other things about him."

What's he talking about. "What do you mean I have no secrets." "Really then she already knows you kissed Lara."

"Did you really do that."Jayna looked Heiro in the eyes, so did Luna.

"You did that." I exclaimed to Zar.

"On the contrary all I did was suggest it you had the choice and power I just gave you an option and said pick."

"Lock it up. I was starting to like you but no more you... you... you stupid selfish monster."

"Heiro so you really did kiss..." Jayna was cut off.

"Yes." I answered.

"Woah. That was..." "Heavy, I know but I won't lie to you Jayna." I saw a flicker in the barrier. Unfortunately So did Zar.

He turned into his incomplete form. "Got ya." He bursted through. Jay teleported in front of him and he tossed Jay aside like he was piece of paper. Jay got up and picked up his archangel blade. Zar then lunged at him faster then even my eyes can see. Judah stabbed him in the middle of his chest. Viln stood up straight grabbing  the hilt out of Judah's hands with a smirk on his face.

This is not gonna end well we have to do some thing else. "Guys we've all seen movies taking him on one on one isn't gonna do anything." Flare and Lara turned and zoomed in and bit him on his shoulders each, Blaze and Jayna used Draco In flammas turbine, and I used exploding edge while Jay was trying to burn him with holy light. He slammed into the ground. Then got up and walked it off with his torn up burnt clothes.

"Well then that hurt." He shrugged.

"What are you Zar." I glared at his eyes.

"I'm you Heiro just better I'm the villain and your our little Hero."

"Well your tough but what can stop a dispel." I stated firmly.

"Nothing I guess I only know what you know. Well I won't hurt you for now, but I'm gonna need some help, so I think that medusa will be more then happy to help me now that she knows what we can do and I'm sure she'll want revenge." He said as he wrote on a card in his blood.