Chapter 7 The True Powers of a Wish Granter

Sorry this was late brake and stuff like distractions.

"What's up Heiro didn't think I was coming here." She looked at the girl sitting next to me. "Move now." The girl got up and moved to a new seat. She sat next to me. "Excuse me miss but I have a class seating chart."

"I'm gonna take this seat just change the chart." He went over to his computer and changed the chart. "Yay now I get to sit next to my favorite person." "Why me?" "You set me free and I'm great full. I've taking a liking to you. Last your special I can't tell we're I've smelled some thing like you before."

Luna and Jayna didn't know how bad this was going to get neither did I. She turned her head and looked at Jayna. "Heiro kiss me." "Why would I do that D." She looked in my general direction. "Because your infatuated with me." "Sure. And I'm also able to breath on Mars and the moon." "It didn't work? Hu I knew you were special but to resist me is just awesome. Now this'll be a challenge, a fun game. Let's play."

What the hell's she talking about. What's going on I got a bad feeling about this. I looked puzzled but uneasy. The class went on and she was in all my other classes. I went home and saw her there. "Heiro I'm gonna be staying at your place."

"Kay. Jayna's coming over later." "I know I called her." "What?" "Well I turned into to you and copied your voice and face timed her so she would come over." "What for?" "You'll see." What's with her. My whole life is screwed up. "Oh and Heiro I called over Lara and pyro."

This little son of a gun. I heard Jayna's car pull up. Luna was inside the car with her. Every one walked and Lara looked around. "What's going on. Heiro what was so important." We heard laughing the doors shut. Welcome to My murder mystery. Being a wish granter I'm going to compel one of you to kill each other.

Everyone is in the house and out side is a ravine surrounding the house so no luck leaving." I turned to every one. "Guys this is terrible. I never called you guys she did. She turned in to me. Guys everyone is here so let's get blaze and flare in here. I ran off with Jayna. We went in to blazes room and found them both. We all walked into the room when the lights went out. We all heard some thing drop. We walked and saw a flash light and wood cracking and creaking.

We aimed it all over the room and where we just were I saw blazes head on the floor. The blood leaking every where and a smile on his face. "Damn it he's gonna haunt me forever now." We were walking around. Luna's face went pale. "NO!"

Flare looked down at him. "And here I thought syphoner hybrids were indestructible. I'm gonna kill her." I looked up. "Guys! Chill we need to find Diana and the killer. She's so far Unbeatable so she won't be killed. She has to be working with the killer." Luna was staring at blaze. Tears dropped from her hazel brown eyes.

"Flare stay here with Luna here's the flash light." "How do I know your not the killer. You seem to be the only one perfectly ok with this. He was your brother. Your the only one strong enough to do some thing like that." "So are you and Lara. Just sit down with her and chillaxe." Pyro walked over to us in panic.

"WHAT'S....GOING... WHAT'S GOING ON!" "Oh my fudge underscore camper kart." "What was that." "Never mind, pyro doesn't know about us." Lara zoomed over to him and compelled him to be ok with every thing that goes on and after this to forget everything here, and about us. Let's go Jayna." "Pyro is with me then. Let's go!

Guys let's all get some salt Kay. And put it in some thing were wearing so we know who's who." "Kay Jayna, flare let's go." We walked Into the main hallway and into the first room. Thump, they could hear the creak and thumping of the others going up stairs. "Blaze has such a big house." Flare looked at me. "Heiro how where you do cool and clam when blaze died. I know you barely remember him from your childhood that you barely had but don't give me that well if we're calm then we'll survive or some crap that's gonna calm everyone down." I looked up with a serious depressed face. "So I can keep everyone calm really that's it." "Bull crap! Heiro you may not know it but I lived with you for a few years and watched you 10 years ago, I know your poker face. Now tell me now Heiro. As your sister and his I deserve the right to know." Jayna looked at me and her and seemed a little scared sad and mad, but really she had this confused look toward us. I fessed up to something that I've been doing for a while. "Well because it's like a switch ever since turned.