Salvator

Salvator is a young, energetic semi heartless, arrogant, lazy but unrifled in determination when he wants. Recently he's learned and has become an expert at hacking any thing that is electronic in thirty seconds to 6 minutes. He's strong before but since his inner wolf was unleashed he's even stronger and faster. He processes and reacts to information 12 times faster then the average man. He's able to if necessary pick up and toss a jeep but will be exhausted. His original name is Heiro and his sword skills were above average unless he uses the Excalibur then his sword skills will be that of better then the average professional sword fighter. He is smart and thinks quickly on his feet. As Heiro he was able to let the other part, the more aggressive and evil part of his soul which is twice his strength. He has the dragon fusion form at 40% because he needs Zar for at least 80%. His soul is connected to the dragon so he can fuse with it. He has Excalibur explosion series that includes Excalibur explode times one to fifty, Excalibur exploding edge times one to fifty, Excalibur nova explosion, Excalibur nova explode, Excalibur self destruct. He has mostly mastered those techniques. He is really quick on picking up things. The only problem is he has to relearn them. But they should naturally come to him much faster then they did before. He knows Taekwondo, karate, Brazilian jujutsu, and kickboxing. He has black hair with red on the edges. Has hazelnut colored eyes. His body's built like a soldier's. He's 6 feet tall.