"We'll be heading to the Mito Household to drop her off," I ordered the chauffeur, but in a quiet and polite manner. Of course, I didn't forget to be respectful towards him, he has been here for several years now, and I think he was already working for my parents even before I was born, and that's a lot of years if you think about it.

And since Ikumi's home is much more father, it took more than an hour, probably almost two, for us to reach the destination. Though Ikumi and I didn't really speak for the whole ride, I kept my mind busy by just looking outside of the window and taking in everything I see, not minding the silence that we had.

**

"What the hell...."

The next thing I know, I was inside my room, laying on my bed. Since when did I even get here? Who carried me? Can anyone even carry me up until my room? For all I know, none of the butlers are allowed to do that.

"Mistress Ayano, are you already awake?"

"Yes," I answered back, not really caring who asked me the question. Right now, I have even bigger problems, there weren't technically problems, but I can consider it one if I want to.

"Oi, Ayano, I'm going to trespass."

The door of my room opens, and there still in his pajamas and with his always messy hair, was my brother.

"Saito, were you the one who brought me here?" I inquired, sitting up from my bed and looking at the clothes that I was wearing, which were still the same.

"Nobody else could, and even if they could, I wouldn't allow it," shrugging his shoulders, Saito answers, sitting on my bed beside me. "Where have you been, anyway? You were so tired, you had missed dinner last night. It was a good thing that dad and mom are currently away, if not, you'd be dead," Saito then spoke, telling me the information I didn't even know.

"With Ikumi," plainly, I told him, suddenly not in the mood to do anything at all. I just want to do nothing for the whole day today. It is summer. And that means no school for a whole month before I go back to Tootsuki, but for the Autumn Elections.

"Anyway, do you know when we're leaving?" Asked Saito randomly, and it took me a few seconds to get what he had meant.

When I got the idea of what he was talking about, I answered him, "I believe somewhere around this week. So you better spend your time with Krista wisely," I advised him in the end, getting out of bed and going towards my closet.

"Really?!"

"Yes, I'm not kidding, Saito," rolling my eyes, I deadpanned, opening the closet door. I grabbed mostly sweatshirts, because it would be really cold there in Italy. Plus I just love sweatshirts, almost half of my tops are sweatshirts.

I hear my door slam shut loudly, and I take it that Saito was in a hurry to talk to Krista. He really likes her, maybe to the point that it isn't puppy love anymore; but I can't be quick to assume. He is still young.

One of the things I envy about Saito, is that he didn't decide to be a chef and just be the normal one in the family. He said that he wasn't sure what he'd want to be, but he said that he was sure that he wasn't going to be a chef, because he wanted to have a change in the family. It was good that our parents had agreed, though, they weren't those strict parents that follow traditions and the like.

It was also most likely that Saito would want a future with Krista, so he'd pick to be a business man or something. I'm not saying that it's bad that he would be something different, but, he's missing a lot of things in life. I want to tell him, that he should've chose to be a chef, but that would be ruining his dreams and ambitions; and I'd rather not do that to a kid.