Suddenly Non-Stop began, and we had to dry our tears. This show was most likely an emotional rollercoaster, and I was painfully aware that there was more to come.

"Oh gosh", I let out as the curtains closed, and the clapping had faded out. "Um", literally speechless, eternally smiling, still looking at the stage.
Vanessa laughed.
"Aw, Rue. Gotta remember to tell Lin that", she exclaimed. "A one woman play; speechless"
I face palmed.
"He's for sure going to tweet that", I realised, speaking my mind.
"Yep", Vanessa replied, satisfied, only to me seeing her writing it down on her phone.
Blink your eyes 7 times per every minute until it feels just right. What if something happens if you don't, huh?
I looked around in the theatre, eyeing at the different groups of people. Families, friends. Some people had gone out to the lobby to buy merchandise.
Suddenly I realise that there were two girls suspiciously looking at us, excitedly pointing from now and then.
Snap on your left hand 21 times, otherwise they'll get hurt. Really hurt.
I started to focus on my breathing, as it occasionally got more panicky.
"Rue, stop that. You don't have to", Vanessa said, somewhat out of my bubble.
Keep on doing it.
"I can't", I said under my breath, finally finishing the routine.
The girls skipped over to us, smiling.
"Hi Vanessa, and Rue of course! We heard that you were seeing the show tonight and wondered if you'd be up for a selfie?", one of the girls said, she had plaited hair, grinning.
Vanessa just smiled happily, as I awkwardly kind of hid.
"Hiya", I shyly said.
"Of course!", the girls cheered at Vanessa's answer.
They picked out their phones, and a couple of pictures were taken. I did a little smile for each one, as I was cheering in my head. They actually wanted to take pictures with me in them.
Taking that as a compliment or not, my brain had to decide later.
"Thank you! It's our second time seeing the show, actually! It's your first right?", the girl with the glasses said, shining.
I collected my self-esteem and forced myself to answer her question.
"Yeah, um, already been crying like crazy so I suppose it's going in the right direction", I awkwardly giggled.
Tap your thigh 23 times, or someone you love will get harmed.
"Same!", they both said in unison, laughing. "Well, it was lovely meeting you both! Thanks for taking your time, we, unfortunately, have to head back to our seats", the first, plait-girl, said.
I counted the taps in my head, not missing a single one.
"It was great meeting you too!", Vanessa exclaimed, as I grinned. They excitedly started walking away, hyped, as the happily chatted to each other.
"That was...", I took a deep breath, "weird"
I finished my tapping-session.
All of a sudden, Vanessa made a little plait in my hair.
"Weird? Well, yeah. You'll get used to it. Also, Rue, you were so confident-", she, somehow, found a clear elastic in my bag, as I sometimes would put my hair up in a tiny ponytail. "I'm proud of you", and she let go of my hair, happy with what she's accomplished.
"Thanks, V", I giggled.
Firstly now I realised that it was the holidays, no school in at least a few weeks. I didn't have to worry about going to school, neither did I have to worry about everything that might happen if I didn't recheck everything before leaving home. At least not every day.

After a while of chatting about everything, and anything, we both had returned to scrolling through twitter.
Me? Tap, touch, blink, stamp, snap. Routines. All about fear.
As a matter of fact, Vanessa whispered.
"Hey, hey, it's starting!", she petted my side and I instantly put my phone down, as the lights got darker, and I once again was totally emerged by the show.

What'd I Miss? made me smile like a dork, such a character change, and he still pulled it off.
The whole audience was digging it.

As I'd love to focus on every bit of it - my routines and worries began as soon as the curtains opened for the second act.