"I am not incompetent. I understand this is real. And if this is going to work," She then starts backing away slowly towards the restaurant, "just so you know. I hate cigarettes." She then starts walking towards the entrance and I just stare at her. The way her hips sway and how she is now walking with confidence. Hm.

I stare at the cigarette and the way the flames burn the edges. I then drop it and step on it ending the killing.

Walking into the restaurant I spot Laylie sitting on the leather bench. I go over to the host stand and wait for someone to appear, I swear they better not take fucking long since this place is practically vacant.

Suddenly a petite busty redhead appears. Her eyes are surrounded by thick black lines and her lips are coated with a layer of red paint. She gives me a devilish smirk and her eyes trail me up and down. I keep a scowl.

"Well, are we gonna get a table or we gonna stand here all day?" I ask irritatingly. She's so oblivious to the fact I am fucking annoyed that she still keeps her smug smirk on and stares while she grabs one menu.

"No there are two people," I say letting out a huff. Redhead then looks behind me at Laylie now changing her face completely to disgust. She then whips her hair as she turns and walks.

"This way"

She attempts to sway her none existent hips. Laylie strays behind me as we walk over to the booth in the corner. I slide in and Laylie does too.

"Any drinks?" She says smirking and stares straight at me.

"I'll have a Pepsi." I see Laylie staring down sitting back in her chair with her hands in her lap.

"And uh she'll have a water," I say keeping a scowl looking at redhead.

"Alright" she then walks away leaving Laylie and me alone.

It's silent. She seems conflicted in thought. Her eyes stare at the table, and her breathing is slow and steady. She licks her plump pink lips and bites on them. I clench my jaw at the innocent yet sexy act. She then breaks the silence.

"What's going to happen to me now? Where are we even going?" She asks in a steady voice now boring into my eyes. I let out a heavy breath.

"I have a buddy over at Chicago. We are heading there," I pause and think, "until I figure out Boss' intention with you and figure out for sure what he wants exactly, we are gonna hide out there," I say clamping my hands together leaning against the table. She shifts in her seat.

"I just- it's just I had everything planned. Nace and I were gonna leave together. Be happy in the city. And finally live life," she lets out a dry laugh,"and now, I'm on the run from people who I have no idea about who want to kill me for God knows what and my father being practically the worlds richest killer," she bites her lip and her breathing increases,"yeah I guess you could say nothing good ever comes my way" she says staring down at her lap looking as if she is about to cry.

"Hey," I reach over attempting to grab her attention "hey," I grab her hand rubbing my thumb on top, "I made you a promise, we are here together and I am not leaving. You can still live your life." I smirk, "trust me. There's a whole world out there for you to explore. And with me, I will enlighten you on everything" her cheeks suddenly turn crimson. I grab both her hands and she is leaning on the table as well.

"Alright," she breathes out and bites her bottom lip making it swollen pink. She looks so fucking innocent which is a fucking turn on right now. God, she is beautiful.

"God, the things I wanna fucking do to you," I say in a low hushed voice. Her eyes slightly widen and she is full on red. Her eyebrow raises and her mouth slightly opens letting out a soft unexpected chuckle. She looks down at her lap unsure of what to say.