12 Vaughn

Vaughn POV

Pinaharurot ko ang kotse ko paalis sa condo ni Tamara, 'di ko maintindihan kung bakit akala mo'y may sakit akong nakakahawa kanina ng makita kong magtatakbo siya. I feel insulted. Gusto ko pa naman sanang kahit papano ay maging civil kami. Magsimula muli. Mag-sorry na din sa nagawa ko kanina. That kiss made me realized that we can make this work. But it also made me realized how bad I'm treating her. I felt guilty when I saw the cut on her lower lip. I made it. I was too harsh. I mishandled her.

Hindi naman talaga ako bastos, hindi ko rin pinipilit ang mga babae pero pagdating kay Tamara parang lagi akong mainit ang ulo. She just know what button to push to make me furious.

Parang nagsisisi pa ako ngayon sa pinasok ko. Alam kong matagal na siyang pinipilit sa akin ni Dad na ligawan ko ang anak ni Andrew de Ville. Matagal na nila akong sinasabihan na si Tamara ang kailangan kong pakasalan. I didn't know what made me say yes to Mr. de Ville when he asked if I was ready to marry her daughter. Dahil ba nakasama ko siya sa pagtulog noong nalasing siya? I like the drunken Tamara. She was funny and sweet and so damn sexy. She's fun to be with. But I don't like the sober Tamara. She's a flirt, rude and entitled.

The truth is hindi kagaya niya ang tipo ko. Gusto ko ng mabait, sweet ang maalagang asawa, tulad ni Mama. Although she pique my interest before when she was younger, it slowly died down when she got older. Tamara can be self-centered and I don't like it.

Growing up, I tried to ignore her as much as I can. We had this thing that we shoud try to ignore each other as much as we can. Kahit na ba hindi namin napag-usapan iyon. We never made eye contact. We never talked. We never even greeted each other. Kapag nasa bahay nila ako, She made it a point to not be there. At kapag naman kasama siya ni Andrew, I made it a point na malayo din ako. It was a silent mutual decision.

Kaya palaisipan ngayon sa akin bakit nga ba ako napa-oo kay Andrew de Ville. Was it because of lust? I admit, she can make me feel aroused just by looking at me. Are my rash decision a result of my interest with her physically? Dati, hindi naman ganito ang reaksiyon ng katawan ko sa kanya. It was a newfound thing. Simula noong makasama ko siya noong gabing lasing siya. Simula ng maghubad siya sa harapan ko. Simula ng makatabi ko siya sa pagtulog. It felt right sleeping beside her. She was so soft and supple. And I like the way she smells. I can't rationalized why I wanted to marry her but I just accepted that I want her.

But man! I quickly regreted my impetuous decision when I saw how she deliberately showed off her body. There is so little left to the imagination. She was almost naked. Pero noong magkadikit kami, when I touched her intimately, I wanted to marry her there and then. And advance the honeymoon.

But again, I felt cheated when she let her male friends touched her. Embraced her and kissed her. Hindi ko masikmura kanina ang mga malalanding tingin at mga makahulugang ngiti niya sa lahat ng lalaking nakapaligid sa kanya. She did that to me when she was drunk. But she did that to everyone when she's sober! It was infuriating!

Naiinis din ako na halos lahat ng lalaki ay tignan siya na para bang gusto na siyang hubaran. And she knew that. She loves the adoration, she feeds on their heated comments, she chews on their lustful stares. That is why she chooses to dress provocatively. She intended to show off what kind of a woman she is. The kind of woman that can never be ignored. The kind of woman that was the epitome of every man's fantasy.

Career-wise sinasabi ng utak kong tama lang din na siya ang pakasalan ko dahil lalong mas magiging matibay ang Darcy Enterprise at De Ville Empire. The stocks will sky-rocketed because of this merger. Pero alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi iyon ang naging batayan ng naging desisyon ko. Nakakahiya mang aminin... but the reason was the throbbing bulge in my pants. I wanted Tamara. Even if she blatantly refused to have me.

But the kiss...

Damn!

I shouldn't put a lot of meaning to that kiss. Tamara might have had a lot of experience kissing men like that by now. She was just trying to make me loosened my grip so she can escaped. And escape she did the moment I let go of her lips. Para akong nakakadiring nilalang sa bilis ng iniaalis niya sa kandungan ko kanina. It was hurtful to my pride. I feel like a fool.

Goddammit! But I was mind-blown!

The way she moves above me. The way she kiss me back. The way her hand grabs my hair. The way she smells. The way she tastes. It was exhilirating. I had my share of women, but nothing compared to her.

Fvck! I have to curb this desire to have her! It is making me lose my control. It is making me hot-tempered and irrational. I don't want to be ruled by my d*ck!

I turned my car papunta sa Valkire Bar, a little drink would be good to ease this pain in my gut and down there.