CHAPTER 47

Hyerin resorted toward the restaurant with an earphone on both of her earlobes. Today, she came alone since Jin starting late because of some sort of things he had to settle.

As her legs were getting closer to the restaurant, she raised her face, only to see Taehyung was waiting outside there while leaned his body against the wall. Her steps froze to the spot. She looked at him as the last night moment crossed within her mind.

Realized with her presence, Taehyung too a step forward toward her. "Hyerin..."

"What are you doing here?" she asked, without looking at him.

"We have to talk." He said, serious. Hyerin scoffed before walking to leave him.

He exhaled heavily with her response. He turned his body and grabbed her wrist tightly.

"What's wrong with you, Kim Taehyung?" Hyerin flung the question in rage. Taehyung stared at her before pulling the hand toward the beach. Hyerin wailed, forcing her legs to follow his step.

Once they were there, she quickly wriggled out her hand from him. While folded her arms, she looked toward the sea. Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said, guilty. He knew Hyerin was mad right now and what happened last night was one of the possible reason why she was like this.

"I think, it's better for you to leave this place. As soon as possible." She spat. She didn't want to do that either, but she had. That's the only way she could do so that she able to forget everything about him. And yes, it was for both sakes.

"You desperately wanted me to go?" he asked. Hyerin glanced at him before nodded.

"Yes."

"I know you were angry about what happened last night. I'm sorry and I'm really sorry. It's out of my control and I..."

"Stop!" she cut him off. "Sorry? Then if you say like that, then what does that make me?" She said before sighed. "Let just stop talk about this." she wanted to forget everything.

"And please, just go." She told before taking a pace to leave him. But once again, he stopped her.

"I know you love me." He said, causing Hyerin's step to halt. Taehyung looked at her, though her back was facing him. "I know you still love me. Even you tried to deny that for thousand times, I know... you still love me. And that was the reason why I can't leave this place right now." He avowed.

"What nonsense you're spewing right now? I told you already, I don't..."

"Stop scatter the lies when you didn't even know how to do that." he told, taking a step forward toward her and stood opposite her. His eyes held her for a moment longer before he brought the hand into his grip. "Tell me... that you still love me."

"You're crazy, Kim Taehyung." Hyerin snapped.

"Yes, I'm crazy right now. But it was clear, Hyerin. Last night, you kissed me too and now you want to deny the fact like nothing ever happened. You made me feel guilty like I was the only one who made the mistake but not you. It's unfair!" Taehyung's voice turned louder abruptly. He tried to calm himself but looking at Hyerin's treatment to him at this moment, he couldn't able to remain in control.

"So, that was your point? You kissed me due to out of control because you're curious whether I still love you or not?" she blasted.

"No... I don't..."

"Enough!" she said, shooting a glare on him. "Listen here, Kim Taehyung. I've never put a blame on you for what happened last night because I knew very well that it was also my fault. If you apologized to me for that, then, I'll also apologize because I couldn't control myself and did that. It was our mistakes. I'm so sorry for everything and I want you to know, what happened last night didn't make me to love you. I don't want to have that feeling for you any longer. So, I hope you're clear about that. Goodbye!" she said, turning her body to leave the place as soon as possible before her tears would burst all over again.