CHAPTER 11

Today, after finished the class, she returned home just to continue with the work and today's task she needed to do is cleaning Taehyung's room.

Since she couldn't do that in the morning because of the sudden class she needed to attend, so she asked him to do that after she finished the class. She had a test at the college earlier, so it quite late to reached home.

Without she could take a break, she took the duster with the other cleaning tools and strode toward Taehyung's room. Before that, the door was knocked first to ensure whether he was there or not. 

After three knocked, there's no response from inside. So, she assumed he wasn't at room at this time. She opened the door and looked into the room.

"Maybe he was at the reading room or drown himself inside the pool." Hyerin muttered slowly. She dragged herself into the room and wandered around the whole room before shook her head.

"This guy, I wondered what actually he did inside here. This room always in mess like a landfill every time I came for cleaning. Look at the pillow, blanket, and omo.... Couldn't he put the dirty cloth at one place? Seriously this kid, he couldn't even take care of himself. He's a grown man, not a little kid. Such a spoiled man! Huh!" Hyerin she blabbered on and on while her hand busy picking up the dirty sock at the corner of the bed and put it inside the basket.

After which, she collected the dirty cloth scattered on the floor and tossed it inside the basket. As the floor cleaned with the things, she tidied up the bed properly and change the pillowcase so did the bed cover.

When the basic task was done, she got a vacuum that was kept inside one small room placed beside his room to start to cleaning task. Done with that, she sprayed the glass cleaner on the mirror and wiped it with a microfiber cloth.

An hour passed, finally the cleaning process done perfectly. She hovered around her eyes to ensure there's nothing left to do or otherwise, Taehyung would be made her do an additional work tonight. As she felt satisfied with the work, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, I can rest for a moment." She said happily. She took the vacuum and ready to left the room when her eyes caught on something from the shelf. It was photo frame and the frame was placed improperly. She walked toward the shelf and made it stand correctly.

She stared at the picture before her lips curled a smile. Looking at Taehyung's photo smiling with his boxy smile made her smile widely. He looked so charming inside here.

He was wearing a black suit in the picture and it made Hyerin's heart beating abruptly. He was so good-looking.

But the smile faded the moment she realized, she is no one from his pair of eyes. Though she loved him, but he would never have that kind of feeling toward her. In other words, he really hated her.

Hyerin sighed before took the photo frame back on the shelf when her eyes noticing something behind the photo. It's like a piece of paper or maybe a photo?

Out of curiosity, she reached the frame and taking out the things behind that and it was really a photo. She looked at the photo and it was a photo of Taehyung with a girl. Who was she?

Hyerin thought for a while as her mind recalled for one thing. Yes, maybe this girl was his ex-girlfriend. So, he still kept this picture with him? So, it's true that he still loved her.

And for some reason, her chest felt stuffy but pain. She has no idea why that feeling attacked her but it was so hurt. No, she shouldn't have this feeling. It was his life. He has a right to keep this thing or not.

Hyerin shook her head and ready to put back the photo inside the frame but once again, something crossed her mind made her hand stopped from doing that. She stared at the photo for a minute, trying to figure out something.