CHAPTER 3

It's been three days since Hyerin worked as a maid at Taehyung's house and everything Hyun Min has been said before, was true when she started to feel like a hell inside this house.

And of course, the only person who caused her like that was Kim Taehyung, the house owner.

Every single thing she'd done were wrong on his eyes.

For example, when Hyerin wanted to clean the house, he would appear from nowhere and complained that she didn't clean it properly without having an intention to check on it beforehand.

"Yah! Did you clean it or just make it dirtier? Clean properly. I don't want to see any single dust on it." Ordered Taehyung nonchalantly. Hyerin sighed and forced herself to clean it without protest.

And when Hyerin did the dish, he would come again and...

"What is it? Did you wash it with eyes closed? Look here, it's greasy. Wash properly. I want to see it shine like a new." He commanded and left. Hyerin sighed again while her hands washing it back.

And when Hyerin wanted to clean the floor with hope Taehyung didn't appear in front of her eyes that time but...

"Yah! Make sure when you're cleaning, let it dry first before starting at the other side. You almost make me falling down just now. Pabo!" He babbled again without tired. Hyerin stared at him with fire but when that guy looked at her...

"What are you looking at? Do your work or you'll get fired!" he said. Hyerin closed her eyes, clenched her fist, while taking a deep breath before release it slowly. She sighed all over again and continued her work.

Every single day and night, she could felt, everything she did never meet Taehyung's satisfaction. Even when she assured that she already did it properly but on that guy's eyes, it would never be the same. He always blamed her for everything.

The same things happened when she returned back from class, he would ask her to do this and that without letting her take a short rest.

When the food wasn't compatible with his taste, he would make Hyerin did it again. When Hyun Min tried to help her, Taehyung would say...

"Do I care? This is my house. I have a right to do what I want including ask a person to do what I want."

The same things kept repeating all over again, without realizing that the day came to the end. Although she never refused what Taehyung has been told her to do, but only God knew, it was an exhausting day for her.

Sometimes she could felt that she slowly turned into Zombie in just three days. Gosh!

*****

The next day, as usual, Hyerin will prepared breakfast for the persons inside the house. Since that day, she had a morning class, everything needed to be done earlier than before. 

It would be another tiring day for her since her class will be ended at 5 p.m. and of course, right after that, she had to continue with work.

As she settled with breakfast, she quickly went upstairs, getting ready to go to the class. Fifteen minutes was enough for Hyerin to get all the thing ready. She seized the bag and checked herself in front of the mirror before decide to strode out of the room.

She hurriedly moving to the stairs while her hands busy with the button on her blouse. And when she lifted up her head...

"Kkamjjagiya!" she startled with a sudden appearance in front of her. It was Taehyung. Hyerin breathed out in relief.

Oh God, fortunately, I've not suffered from a heart attack or otherwise, maybe today is the last day I'm breathing.

She looked at him who was staring at her at that moment.