CHAPTER 15

Hyerin hung the apron on the wall after finished preparing the breakfast. As she was ready to trudge out of the kitchen, a sound of footstep came down from the stairs. She could expect who was that as Hyun Min right now still at her friend's house.

She took a quick glance when she walked passed the stairs but swiftly tossed her eyes somewhere else when her eyes bumped into Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed heavily. He actually wanted to say something but he didn't know why the words seemed stuck within his throat. He knew Hyerin probably still mad at him. Honestly, he admitted what he did last night was too much. But still, he didn't know how to start and what he has to do at this moment.

"I already made breakfast." Hyerin broke the awkwardness before stepped out of the house to water the plants outside.

Taehyung sighed again. Maybe it wasn't the right time to say that. She looked so mad right now.

*****

As she finished with the watering and wasted some time outside while thinking about her future after Taehyung fired her, she thrust herself into the house to clean the living room.

She thought Taehyung had finished his breakfast and already went upstairs but she'd wrong when her eyes caught on Taehyung on the couch, watching a drama aired on the television. Hyerin sighed.

What he was doing there?

At last, she decided to do a cleaning on the second floor. Taehyung could see from the corner of his eyes when Hyerin walked quietly to the stairs as if he was invisible here.

He knew she wanted to clean the living room but she probably changed her mind as a result of him sitting here.

He wanted to apologize so badly to her. That's why he's waiting for her here but again, his mouth locked the moment he saw her. That wasn't a real him. Usually, he would just do whatever he wanted. But now, he's so scared-cat person. Why?

*****

After having lunch, Taehyung went back to his room since today wasn't a day Hyerin would clean his room, so he didn't spend time in the reading room. He got out to the balcony to see a view while having a thought and come up with a solution to these matters.

As his eyes wandered around the area, it spotted on a figure sitting on the wooden chair at the pool. There's a piece of paper on the table and she seemed to concentrate on that with a pen within her hand.

Taehyung frowned out of curiosity. Sometimes she would put down the pen and mess with her hairs. She looked so stress.

What actually she was doing there?

*****

That night, the situation still the same. There's no conversation between them. The only words Hyerin said along the day when she finished making a meal from him.

Tonight, Hyun Min still having an overnight at her friend's house. So, only two of them at home right now.

After cleaned the kitchen, she decided to go upstairs and slept. All the works for today ended and there's no extra work she had to do.

She climbed the stairs when suddenly bumped into Taehyung who want to go downstairs. Hyerin reacted with a quick glance before continuing the stride toward her room.

Taehyung wailed all over again with Hyerin's reaction.

She not just angry but she tried to avoid him. And it was all his fault. If only he could control the anger that night, this awkwardness wouldn't happen between them.