CHAPTER 7

As they finished with the movie, Hyun Min suggested taking a stroll for a while before going back home. Though at first Taehyung refused but he had no choice when his sister once again used their parent as a weapon.

Hyun Min walked with Hyerin at the front meanwhile Taehyung at the back, piercing his eyes toward them.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go eat first?" said Hyun Min. Taehyung sighed. He knew if he refused, that girl would use another way to force him. So...

"Okay..." he agreed. Hyun Min smiles happily and pulled Hyerin's arms on her right, while Taehyung on her left side.

"Yah, let me go, idiot!" Taehyung tried to let his arms go from Hyun Min.

"You're walking too slow, oppa. I'm hungry." Said Hyun Min nonchalantly while her hands busy yanked both of their arms. Taehyung sighed again.

Hyerin looked at him but quickly gazed down when once again Taehyung's eyes met hers.

They rushed into one restaurant and found a table to sit. The male waitress came to take their order and after a while, he left to prepare the foods.

"It's been a while since we're going out together right, oppa?" Hyun Min started the conversation.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed. Hyun Min scoffed with his response. She turned toward Hyerin.

"Eonni, where should we go after this?" she asked.

"Huh? Hmm, I... I don't know." She said, while took a glance at Taehyung.

"We'll be going back home after this." He avowed on Hyerin behalf even though that question wasn't for him.

"Chill oppa, Why do you want to go back home so bad? There's nothing to do at home anyways." Hyun Min snapped.

"There's nothing for you but it has everything for me." He countered.

Hyun Min threw a big sigh. This guy!

After which, the foods arrived. They thanked the waitress and enjoyed the meals silently. Only Hyun Min's voice was heard talking about this and that. Hyerin and Taehyung just listened to it in silence.

(Ring...ring...)

Hyun Min's phone rang in sudden. She took the phone out of the bag and swipe the screen before answer.

"Yes? What? Seriously? Omo, I forget. Okay, I'll go there. Yes, I'll make it quick. See you guys there." She ended the call before looked at both Taehyung and Hyerin.

"I'm sorry but seemed like I have to go." Told Hyun Min.

"What? But you haven't finished the food yet." Taehyung said, pointing at the Hyun Min's steak.

"I know, right. But I have to go now. There's some problem I need to settle with my friend. It's regarding our project. So..." she blinked at her brother. "Can you finish all of this?" she asked.

"What? No, I don't want." He replied.

"Then just leave it. I'll go now. Bye eonni, oppa. Take care and enjoy the journey on your way back home." She winked before left the restaurant.

"Yah!" Taehyung wanted to stop his sister but, Hyun Min was quicker than him. He sighed. This girl, I will kill her!

Hyerin tossed her eyes at him, so did him. "What?" he asked.

"No, nothing." She replied and sip her drink.

"That girl, she asked me out and now she left me. And this food... huh, such a waste!" he mumbled slowly, resent with his sister.