Ch. 741 - 750

Chapter 741: Withering with a single sword strike

The Black-armored Demon God was indomitable. As his muscles were bombarded by Lin Xintong's sword Qi, the sword Qi were shattered relentlessly. His black lance was locked onto Lin Xintong as it drew closer to her!

And at the same time, the God Advent Tower was being restrained by the Black-armored Demon God using spatial dimensional forces. The Black-armored Demon God feared the divine pagoda. While battling Yi Yun and Lin Xintong, he had to divert a large portion of energy to restrain the God Advent Tower. If not, Yi Yun and Lin Xintong could hide in the God Advent Tower at any moment. He would then have to expend a great deal of life force just to completely drain the God Advent Tower's arrays of their energy.

He withstood the sword Qi as his damaged body was still draining his life force. But even so, he still wanted to kill Lin Xintong in one fell shot!

As long as he killed either Lin Xintong or Yi Yun, then the other would be much easier to kill.

However, how could Yi Yun sit idle and watch Lin Xintong being killed?

Xiao—

The Golden Crow screeched forward with Yi Yun standing on its back!

The Draco First True Gold avatar was injured and Yi Yun had stored it in his Dantian. Now, Yi Yun was pointing the pure Yang broken sword straight at the Black-armored Demon God!

Yi Yun and Lin Xintong had no means to have a frontal clash with the Black-armored Demon God. Their hearts were telepathically connected, so with both of them tying him down, they enjoyed great teamwork!

"Hmph!"

The Black-armored Demon God sneered. He knew what was on Yi Yun's mind. Yi Yun planned on using that strike to force him to defend, hence, saving Lin Xintong.

The Black-armored Demon God knew that if he were to stop his attack to respond to Yi Yun, Lin Xintong would be out of danger, then he would have endured Lin Xintong's sword Qi for nothing.

Just Lin Xintong alone wasn't much trouble, but with the God Advent Tower and with Yi Yun and his avatar combining forces with Lin Xintong, leaving Lin Xintong alive would spell disaster for the future.

He decided to kill Lin Xintong, even at the cost of being struck by Yi Yun's sword!

With his mind made up, the Black-armored Demon God's black lance did not lose any momentum!

Upon seeing this scene, the Human and Desolate race warriors, especially the Lin family, felt their hearts shrink. The Black-armored Demon God had decided on killing Lin Xintong, and for Yi Yun's strike, so what if it landed on the Black-armored Demon God? He could not save Lin Xintong at all, and it probably would be very difficult for it deal any serious damage to the Black-armored Demon God!

The Black-armored Demon God completely ignored Yi Yun and just as Lin Xintong's life was on the line, Yi Yun held his breath. His eyes flashed with phenomenological images of the growth of thousands of living beings, and the withering of plants.

"Whew!"

A piece of deadwood shot out of Yi Yun's Dantain. It was the Death Soulwood!

The Death Soulwood flew up into the sky and behind Yi Yun, a phantom image of a divine tree condensed.

The divine tree looked lush initially, but then it instantly dried up. As a countless number of leaves fell, they looked like butterflies of death.

Withering... The falling of leaves was withering, the drying up of trees was withering and the death of people was also withering...

Yi Yun injected the Withering concepts that he understood from the Pure Yang Sword Palace into his sword. This was the first Sword Dao that Yi Yun created for himself!