Ch. 151 - 160

Chapter 151: Changes into a dragon upon facing a storm

The Jing state young masters could not accept it and were in disbelief.

This light-looking shirt had the weight of ten cauldrons? And Yi Yun was wearing that and handled fifteen levels of difficulty in the array so easily?

This must be a joke!

"The shirt... Can I see it...?" Song Zijun reached out his hand as he looked at Yi Yun with obvious respect. It was the respect given to the strong.

Yi Yun handed over the Flowing Mercury Gown.

Song Zijun held it with both hands and gently felt the softness of the Flowing Mercury Gown as his eyes looked on it with mesmerization.

"Fine workmanship, superior quality. It's indeed an excellent Flowing Mercury Gown..." Song Zijun reluctantly handed back the Flowing Mercury Gown to Yi Yun. There were heavy clothing that were sold on the market, but those had fixed weights and were similar to armor, making the wearer clumsy and affecting their movement.

But the Flowing Mercury Gown could not only adjust its weight freely, it was also soft and thin. If one ignored the weight, it did not affect the wearer's movement.

The difference in quality was too big.

Song Zijun had previously worn similar clothes, but the quality was nothing like the one in Yi Yun's hands.

Seeing Song Zijun's solemn expression, the Jing state young masters had no choice but to believe it. The Flowing Mercury Gown, as Song Zijun had said, was at least ten cauldrons heavy when worn.

Yi Yun wore a ten cauldron shirt and used Minute Subtlety while doing so. What sort of concept was this?

The Jing state young masters could no longer imagine it.

Suddenly, Yi Yun's body flashed into the Frost Metal Blood Balls array.

Taking off the Flowing Mercury Gown made Yi Yun's body light as a swallow.

Previously, he had grown accustomed to the Flowing Mercury Gown's weight. With it suddenly removed, it was as if his body was weightless.

He had grown accustomed to the restrictions by the Flowing Mercury Gown where he had to overcome the strong binding force of the Flowing Mercury Gown with every move. Now with the restraint gone, Yi Yun's control of his body was even more accurate and precise. It was as he pleased!

"Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!"

Yi Yun easily dodged all the frost metal blood balls. Sixteen levels of difficulty could not push Yi Yun to his limits any longer!

"Haha. Delightful!" Yi Yun was delighted. To suddenly lose that restraint and being able to move as he pleased, allowing him to complete extreme moves, it made him feel happy and delighted!

But, the blood pearls' speed was not fast enough. It made Yi Yun feel that there was something lacking!

"Add one more difficulty!" Yi Yun shouted.

The Jing state young masters did not know what to say when they heard him shout.

When Song Zijun previously introduced the Flowing Mercury Gown, they were mentally prepared that Yi Yun's capability had reached crazy standards.

But when they saw Yi Yun easily dodge all the Frost Metal Blood Balls, and wanted to add another level of difficulty, their hearts sank.

Seventeen levels of difficulty!

This increase in difficulty was not just a tiny amount!

The Jing state young master controlling the array opened his dry mouth as he pressed down on the seventeenth crystal with a trembling finger.