Ch. 131 - 140

Chapter 131: This is Bliss

"You... You..." Hearing Yi Yun's arrogant words, the boy angrily said, "This is the food given by the Jin Long Wei, how can you... how can you..."

Before the boy could finish, Yi Yun had began laughing.

Accompanying him was Sun Jingrui.

Including the several Jin Long Wei warriors, they were all laughing. It was a merciless ridicule.

"This silliness of this kid is the best," Sun Jingrui said with a smile.

The boy was dazed; he finally realized that what he had said was ridiculous.

Yi Yun held back his laughter and said coldly, "You want food, sure. Take the cow dung thrown into my sister's house and eat it, then I'll give you some."

The children who had accompanied the boy in throwing cow dung had a change in their expression. "Your house is already burned down. The cow dung... the dung has all be burnt!"

A child said.

Yi Yun looked impatiently at the child. "There's plenty of sh*t in the village, you can easily find it."

"You... You..." The boy clenched his teeth. He realized that Yi Yun was not going to make life easy for him today!

He never planned to give him any food and even ridiculed him in public!

He was full of resentment and his eyes towards Yi Yun were full of bitterness.

He knew he was no match for Yi Yun. He cursed Yi Yun and cursed Yi Yun's family.

Yi Yun frowned and remained silent, but Liu Tie jumped forward.

"F**king little son of a bitch, what are you staring at!? I'll dig out your eyes." Liu Tie punched the boy in the face until his face was swollen. Then, Liu Tie grabbed his hair and gave him another punch, making his nose bleed.

Liu Tie was ruthless. This child was only slightly older than Tao Yunxiao. Liu Tie was not merciful. Villagers married early, so a fifteen-year-old youth like him would be getting married in a year or two.

Liu Tie relentlessly attacked the boy, causing him to scream in agony, wailing for his parents! The boy's grandfather, a tribal elder, watched with a livid expression, but he did not dare stop Liu Tie.

Those who wanted to engage in hooliganism would eventually be beaten. Back then, the boy was a bully. He led a bunch of lackeys and was full of triumph. Those who resisted him were surrounded then beaten. They took advantage of many girls, even to a serious extent, but these girls had no way of seeking refuge.

Yi Yun ignored all of this. At this moment, he realized that having some henchmen was not that bad.

Seeing most of the matters having settled, Yi Yun jumped onto the back of the near-horned beast. He said to Liu Tie, "Look after the food. I'll be back in an hour to distribute it!"

Upon hearing that, Liu Tie was thrilled. This was the first command Yi Yun had given him!

Sometimes, people were cheap. They fought to become a slave. Liu Tie was such a person, and he immediately slapped his chest as a guarantee that he would complete his task.

Yi Yun bade farewell to Sun Jingrui and rode away on the near-horned beast.

His destination was the back mountain. He was going to find Jiang Xiaorou!

For some unknown reason, Yi Yun felt uneasy while he was heading towards the back mountain. This sense of unease made Yi Yun frown...

He held onto the reins and increased his speed!