Ch. 381 - 390

Chapter 381: Doubts

Seeing Yi Yun complete more than ten runic seals, with each of them being flawless, the middle-aged man beside Su Jie said in an incredulous manner, "Elder Su, did this disciple of yours truly learn the Desolate Heaven technique for just a few months!?"

He could barely accept it if a Desolate Heaven technique apprentice with a certain foundation accomplished this. It was too great an exaggeration for this to come from a beginner!

Su Jie did not say anything. After a while, Yi Yun had already completed more than 20 runic seals. The Mystic Crystal Hand had approximately a hundred runic seals. This meant that Yi Yun had already completed more than 20% of it, and it had been perfectly done.

"Do not tell me he will really complete it up to 40%..."

Su Jie mumbled to himself. And following that, as it it was to confirm his speculation, one runic seal after another was sent out from Yi Yun's hands like rain.

38, 39, 40...

Although he had reached 40 seals, Yi Yun did not stop.

In fact, one did not have to send out all 100 runic seals from the Mystic Crystal Hand. Just 60-70 of them would be sufficient enough to refine a desolate bone relic.

Now, Yi Yun had already condensed nearly 50 runic seals. Another dozen or so runic seals would be enough to form the relic!

At this moment, other than the man surnamed Sun and his disciple, there were also a few other Desolate Heaven technique apprentices who were attracted by the commotion. They gathered around to watch.

Just the expressions of Su Jie and the middle-aged man were sufficient to make them wonder about what was going on.

And the disciple of the man surnamed Sun naturally became the person to explain the situation. When she finished describing the situation, everyone of them found it impossible to believe.

Slowly, more and more people gathered around. Yi Yun had already completed 55 Mystic Crystal Hand seals.

However, at this moment, as it was Yi Yun's first contact with the Mystic Crystal Hand, he was unable to perfectly replicate the energy seals Su Jie had sent out earlier despite having seen them clearly. When the 56th runic seal was sent out, flaws and shortcomings began to appear.

Yi Yun's mind churned. In the Purple Crystal's energy vision, he had immediately noticed that the runic energy lines in these few runic seals were not as harmonious as the others.

"There is a mistake..."

Yi Yun slightly frowned. As this was his first time learning the Mystic Crystal Hand, he could not figure out where his error was immediately.

Slowly, Yi Yun's motions slowed down.

Since he had made a mistake, it was meaningless to keep on persisting.

Even if Yi Yun sent out more runic seals and eventually condense a desolate bone relic, he had still made a mistake. The quality of such a desolate bone relic would deteriorate significantly. Even the effects of the relic would be problematic.

Many Desolate Heaven Masters apprentices would carry on even if they made a mistake. This was because completing a relic with flawed runic seals was not easy either. It would still be a proof of their ability.

However, Yi Yun did not want that. He wanted to be able to create a correct and perfect runic seal.

With that, Yi Yun quit.

"Peng!"

With a loud crack, the runic seals burst in the air after losing their binding force. Colorful points of light scattered out, turning the scene into a beautiful one.