Ch. 511 - 520

Chapter 511: Sun Shooting Nine Deaths Bow

The palace on the icy plain had stood here for an unknown period of time. However, despite it standing for a long period of time, the palace did not seem old. It was glistening brightly.

As Yi Yun and Lin Xintong moved closer to the palace, the palace's large door automatically opened. And behind the door, there was a long red jade staircase.

Many of the furnishings here was carved out of jade, and they were really fitting of the phrase jade-like ethereal building.

Yi Yun and Lin Xintong walked up the staircase. And on both sides of the staircase, there were many pillars.

On one of the pillars, Yi Yun saw a line of words; "The Azure Rainbow pierces the Blood Moon, Ice Cold Seals God Abyss".

The font of the words was magnificent and they were written in an unrestrained manner. The stroke of each character was like a floating dragon.

In the words, there seemed to be the breath of gods circulating within them. It was as if a person had written them casually with a sword on a whim.

Below the words, there was a name left behind, "Stunning Rainbow Sword, Azure Yang Lord!"

"Azure Yang Lord?" Yi Yun could not help but subconsciously link the name to the azure-clothed swordsman he had seen in the disk array images.

"What a strong sword intent." Lin Xintong's weapon was a sword too, so when she saw the words, she felt her heart palpitate. However, following that, she frowned slightly, "Could this Blood Moon be the one senior Item Spirit mentioned... ?"

"It should be." Yi Yun also gave a ruminating look.

He did not know if the Blood Moon was an organization or a person.

The Azure Yang Lord, who left the words behind, had clearly fought with Blood Moon before.

However, it was not known if the Azure Yang Lord was the azure-clothed swordsman in the disk array images. The sword-like strokes of the font were familiar to Yi Yun. The azure-clothed swordsman's sword was like his person. They did things on a whim and to their own pleasure and desire.

If the azure-clothed swordsman was the Azure Yang Lord, how did his words appear here? Could it be that back when the ancient Great Empress established the Great Empress mystic realm, the azure-clothed swordsman was involved as well?

Blood Moon... be it a person or an organization, it had existed for a long time... maybe even too long.

Since the Great Empress mystic realm was established, no one knew how many tens of thousands of years had passed. This palace had quietly stood here and it had been empty for most of that time. It was unknown where the people, who had stayed in here in the past, had gone.

However, the Blood Moon had lasted from then all the way to the present. Now, it had once again appeared inside the Great Empress mystic realm.

The mystery and the hidden threat gave Yi Yun an ominous feeling.

Other than that, the words, Seal God Abyss made Yi Yun wonder...

Could the God Abyss be the God Burial Abyss... ?

Lin Xintong knew about Yi Yun's experience in the past few levels of the God Advent Tower, so she naturally knew about the azure-clothed swordsman. She too was curious.

This palace still looked new despite all these years. And on the pillars, there was a faint energy fluctuation. Clearly, there was some array continuously maintaining this building.