Ch. 271 - 280

Chapter 271: Yi Yun's Score

"Master..." The two disciples looked at one another with odd expressions. "These test transcripts... were they done by cultivators from Tai Ah Divine City?"

"Of course!" Yuehua was curious, "Is there a problem?"

Yuehua's answer made the two disciples speechless, "Master, I think it is best that you look at it in person. There is one test transcript that is very odd..."

"Odd?"

Yuehua was slightly stunned. Recalling the cultivators present, Yuehua did not find anyone odd. Besides Luo Huo'er, there were only a few others, like Yang Yuefeng, who were barely acceptable.

And this acceptable standard was only by using the Tai Ah Divine City's standards. But the cultivators that came to the Tai Ah Divine City every year added up to a million people over the span of 500 years. In the long river of history, these elites would usually slowly be buried.

Yuehua followed her two disciples to the other room where they were grading the test transcripts.

In the pile of test transcripts, one test transcript had been singled out.

Although this test transcript had been previously graded, there was no score on it.

"It's this piece..." One of the two girls said. They had already worked out the score to that transcript.

It was only because they felt it was too ridiculous that they did not dare to fill it.

"Oh?" Yuehua took the scroll and scanned it with her mental powers. She first looked at the simplest thing, the three energy reservoirs.

It was filled up to 45%!

Compared to Luo Huo'er's 60%, it was nothing much. But according to the Tai Ah Divine City's standards, this was definitely the best.

By filling it up to 45%, a score of 151 was given.

"Barely satisfactory." Yuehua gave this evaluation in her mind. One could not see much from simply the filling quantity. Next was the energy control, which was the 182 fine rune paths.

Seeing golden light emitting from it, Yuehua could already sense something. She did not use her mental powers to quickly scan it. She thoroughly checked every rune path, just as carefully as when she checked Luo Huo'er's.

"Perfect, perfect, perfect..."

Yuehua analyzed the methods of the examinee and her expression grew solemn. This person's precision in his energy control was surprising.

"It's not any worse than Luo Huo'er!"

Yuehua was very surprised. Energy control was much more important than the quantity of energy extracted as it depended on talent.

If a person really could be comparable to Luo Huo'er up to a certain extent, then it would be a really big surprise!

"The Tai Ah Divine City actually has two monstrous geniuses appearing at once..."

Yuehua muttered to herself as she carried on looking at it, "Perfect, perfect, and still perfect!"

It was perfect up to the 100th fine rune path.

Following that, 110, 120, 130!

Up to the 130th fine path rune, every path had been perfectly filled, this stunned Yuehua greatly.

She had originally thought that this examinee might be able to barely catch up with Luo Huo'er, but she never expected that his energy control would exceed Luo Huo'er's!