Ch. 261 - 270

Chapter 261: Luo Huo'er's Rage

The training ground was just next door to where Luo Huo'er was staying. Dong'er immediately began to set up the isolation array in a skilful manner. Following that, the young lady touched her interspatial ring, making a huge cauldron fly out of the ring.

Dang!

With a loud thud, the huge cauldron landed on the floor. With a few of Luo Huo'er's hand seals, a rainbow colored flame began to emerge from the cauldron as it started burning. The training ground's temperature began to increase rapidly.

Dong'er backed out and left Luo Huo'er alone in the training ground to cultivate. Luo Huo'er began to expirate as she started cultivating her cultivation technique, absorbing the fire essence as she tried to gain understanding in the fire laws...

The flames burning in the huge cauldron were collected from a mysterious land within the remote wilderness. The fire essences were being absorbed and released by Luo Huo'er.

Due to the high temperature, even the purple tungsten metal that tiled the floor nearly melted. At this point, a footprint could be left on what was usually an extremely hard purple tungsten metal.

Luo Huo'er's body started to turn red as her body heated up while she was in this extreme environment.

She continued this cultivation for four hours. The changing flames in the huge cauldron were now slowly subsiding, and the heat waves that flooded the training ground also slowly started to dissipate.

Luo Huo'er's entire body was now drenched in sweat, but her flushed face was one of excitement. She had gained another understanding in the laws of fire. If this went on, she would soon enter the third realm of her "Sacred Fire Infinite Book".

"My 'Sacred Fire Infinite Book' is still only at the peak of the second stage. Although I cannot find an opponent amongst my peers, this is still far from the realm I want..."

"Father told me that when my 'Sacred Fire Infinite Book' reaches the seventh stage, I would be able to barely help share in his burdens. But the seventh stage... is so far away..."

Thinking about what her father wanted to do, Luo Huo'er was a bit anxious.

It was something troublesome, not having enough power.

With this thought in mind, Luo Huo'er walked past a large mirror and took a casual glance at it. She noticed her pretty face in the mirror.

Originally, this training ground did not have a mirror, but as this training ground was only used by her, she decided to take the liberty of placing more than ten Divine Mercury mirrors in it.

These Divine Mercury mirrors were made by smiths. The metal used was extremely expensive, and the mirror created by it could reflect a person's looks perfectly. It was on a completely different level compared to the bronze mirrors used by mortals.

There were more than ten mirrors placed in a specific manner, so that one could stand at a certain spot in the training ground and see one's reflection from all angles.

At this moment, Luo Huo'er was standing at that spot, admiring her reflections.

Luo Huo'er was at the age where she was as pretty as a flower. Due to her body being drenched in sweat, her clothes were now sticking to her body, outlining her body's perfect lines.

Her slim and slender body was supported by two legs that were sticking close together. As her clothes were wet, one could vaguely see her delicate skin. Those perfect legs were soft and her flesh was springy to the touch.