Ch. 61 - 70

Chapter 61: I want to be a sage

After making sure that Jiang Xiaorou had fell asleep, Yi Yun quietly pulled away his hand. Even when Jiang Xiaorou was sleeping, Yi Yun did not rest . He used the Purple Crystal Origins in his body to absorb the energy from the Chi Lin beast's head.

Chi Lin beast was a desolate beast, and when Yi Yun had just broken into the Meridians realm, he had absorbed the Frost Python's Power of Desolates, and due to a lack of experience, he had sucked up too much power causing him harm. He had nearly burst his meridians.

This time, Yi Yun had learned. He carefully controlled the energy intake into his body, and from the speed, he knew that the Chi Lin beast head could last him a month.

In one month, he would pass the warrior selection and obtain new resources.

As the night got deeper, Yi Yun who had absorbed enough energy quietly left the tree house.

He was like an agile monkey crossing through the woods, and had quickly reached a clearing.

Under the clear sky and moon, was a youth in linen clothes. He sat under a tree and rested his back on the tree trunk. With the moonlight, he began flipping through the pages of that green ancient book with perfect focus.

A yellowed leaf escaped from one of the old tree's branches and slowly fell upon one of the opened pages, but the youth brushed it away gently and returned to his dedicated reading.

Although it was dim at night, but after reaching the Meridians realm, Yi Yun could clearly see in the night as if it were the day.

"So Dragon Dancing the Nine Heavens is not only that one move. There are three others, making the entire set have four moves..."

Looking at Lin Xintong's 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist', the many questions Yi Yun previously had were gradually cleared.

Back then when Yao Yuan was teaching the warrior preparation camp members, under the consideration that the members had poor learning abilities, he had simplified all the moves. Only the simplest of moves out of the entire set of moves were taught.

Now with the entire set of 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist', he had filled in all the gaps.

"Oh? Miss Lin wrote here that although 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist' is ingenuous, it is after all a basic fist technique, and one should not be limited by the routines of 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist'. If one were to be focused only on the routines of the 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist', then in one's entire life, one would only reach the completed realm of 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist', but not improve any further.

Lin Xintong's words startled Yi Yun. He immediately focused on what Lin Xintong had noted.

Lin Xintong's handwriting was elegant and each tiny word was soft and beautiful, but the content was majestic. Yi Yun could only feel the shocks from it!

In Lin Xintong's notes, the highest realm one could reach with 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist' was the peak of Purple Blood realm.

This was the so-called "completed" realm, but was there anything left to practice any further?

Sorry, there's none!

At this point, unless one obtained an even higher grade cultivation technique could they reach an even higher realm, for example the "Tai Ah Sacred Technique". If one had the ability to obtain it, then one should definitely use it.

But a problem will arise. The 'Dragon Rib Tiger Bone Fist' previously learned was totally different from the "Tai Ah Sacred Technique". Between the two, there was not much that could be inherited.