Ch. 711 - 720

Chapter 711: Laws went in hand with the speech

The ancient beast Aspect Totem had two wings on its back, and it was in the form of a tiger. It ran amok high in the sky, and its eyes were like two divine beams of lightning that streaked through the void.

The Desolate race warriors present felt distraught when the tiger's gaze landed on them. The tiger totem had an extremely strong aura, and when it spread out its wings, it covered the entire sky above the meeting hall!

An Aspect Totem of a Heaven Ascension realm human expert?

Yi Yun recognized it immediately. Human warriors, who reached the Heaven Ascension realm, could merge their Aspect Totems into their bodies and also summon them as well.

An Aspect Totem when fully displayed, would push a human Empyreal King's aura to its maximum.

Such situations usually happened in battle.

And in the meeting hall in front of him, the Human and Desolate race were just negotiating. Although they had serious differences about whether to fight or take flight, Yi Yun did not believe the two races would fight regardless of the reason. They would suffer losses before the Black-armored Demon God came if that was the case.

However, now with the Aspect Totem summoned, it clearly meant that the negotiations in the meeting hall were extremely intense!

"Roar! Roar! Roar!"

At this moment, in the long stretches of mountains in the distance, there were earth-shaking roars.

The Primordial True Spirits lurking there produced a stunning roar.

Seven gigantic shadows the size of mountains appeared. They stood up formidably. There were a Giant Python, a Divine Turtle and a Musical Dragon amongst them!

A terrifying aura dispersed the haze. Compared to the Heaven Ascension realm human's Aspect Totem, that aura was exceedingly powerful!

A confrontation of this level was something that most warriors had never witnessed in their lives.

Even the Tai Ah Divine City's City Lord was struck by this scene.

"Yi Yun, are you sure you want to enter now?" The azure-clothed scholar said in alarm as he looked at the tiger totem in the sky.

The powers of a Tian Yuan world Heaven Ascension realm expert was truly terrifying.

In the eyes of the azure-clothed scholar, the meeting room was probably on the cusp of a breakdown. The Desolate race and the upper echelons of the Human race were comparing their strengths and competing against each other. Under such a tense situation, it was inappropriate for the bunch of them to enter the meeting hall.

However, Yi Yun had already moved a foot and walked into the inner sanctums of the meeting hall without a word.

With the Desolate Queen Token in his hand, Yi Yun was met without resistance.

Behind Yi Yun, Jian Ge and Cang Yan were both shuddering with fear. Such a situation exceeded their original imaginations. Compared to the two powerful forces of the Human and Desolate race, as Yuan Opening realm warriors without any background, they were nothing.

Yi Yun carried on striding forward, without batting an eye. His body had an indescribable stance that made it seem like the scene in front of him did not matter.

Such a Yi Yun caused Cang Yan to hesitate for a moment. Just a moment ago, the feeling that Yi Yun gave him was still simple and amiable. It was not much different to more than ten years ago. It was as if he was still his junior, that green youth who had first entered the Tai Ah Divine City.