"You're right. See how soon they can be here. We gone need all hands on this one. Please don't be too hard on Shai okay? She was going to tell y'all sooner or later." Mama Nica was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She answered without looking. "Hello" she waited for a response and was starting to stress when she didn't hear anyone.

"Hey baby" the person on the other end of the phone had croaked out. Mama Nica damn there dropped the phone after hearing her husbands voice. She had tears streaming down her face and started racing around the room looking for her keys, coat and shoes.

"Baby I'm on my way" She said racing out the door not bothering to say bye or finish her sentence. Cheyanne and Shayla smiled as she left that actually warmed their heart. Everyone's else head was filled with isn't he about to go to prison.

"So what are we going to do man? This shit mad crazy" Givenchy said rubbing his hand over his face and sighing deeply. Monica laid a reassuring hand on his back and slowly rubbed it. She didn't want him feeling like it was all over because it wasn't. They still could have a fighting chance. She thought back to all the little shit she used to do for him and fear tried to creep in her heart but she swept it away from her mind. She was sitting so close that she felt Givenchy's phone buzz and he grabbed it out of his pocket to look at it. Her eyes could help but to see Jackie 😍😍 pop up on his phone. It was a text message that read "baby have you left town yet😩?"

Monica didn't know how to feel. She was hurt and crushed. She thought that they were finally moving forward and that he was done with her but that wasn't the truth and she felt her hands clench into a tight fist. Givenchy didn't even notice because he was too busy stressing over the main issue at hand. Monica got up and moved to the other side of the room. She tried to sort her feelings out before she snapped. Givenchy briefly looked at Jackie's message and ignored it. Lyn looked over at them both and shrugged it off somehow feeling a new type of tension in the room.

Givenchy looked across the room his heart beating fast wondering whether or not she had seen the messages. He decided to go with she didn't and he would spin it if she seen it anyways. Shai and Josh came downstairs finally and walked straight to the kitchen as if they didn''t want to be bothered with anyone else.

"Ummm, y'all gone come talk to us?" Cheyanne asked propping her foot up. She could finally walk again but it still put a strain on her body.

"Kind of questions y'all got?" Shai asked as they both emerged from the kitchen one with a bottle of water and the other a glass of apple juice.

"How are we going to get out of this mess?" Shayla asked rubbing her sweaty palm nervously against her thigh.

"Y'all are safe here for now. So stop stressing that. As soon as I got wind of what was going on I waited until we all graduated so we didn't have anything else to worry about but this. We not in it alone so we just got to be careful and take it one step at a time." Shai said huffing deeply.

"We need Cameron's fucking head man" Deonte spat angrily standing up scaring Shayla a  bit.

"Level headed y'all if that man came up missing they'd know we had something to do with it. We don't know why Cameron is still here but it has to be a reason. It's something he's looking for otherwise we'd all be pinched by now." Shai said rubbing the side of her  head.

"So we supposed to wait for him to get whatever the fuck he needs? Hell baby I'm sorry but how logical does that sound?" Josh said leaning up against the wall drinking his water.

"Y'all are stupid if y'all think we are not being watched. I moved y'all from the cities y'all were in because y'all were being watched." Shai tried to explain hoping they grab the concept.