Chapter 48 - The Final Battle part 2

As Ash and Giovanni engage in a final Pokémon battle to determine the fate of the Pokémon world, Gary and Ian sneak around looking for the holding cell the three girls are in. They look as explosions ring from the battle. It's getting hours as the battle goes on. And then as they walk under ground they spot the girls tied to chairs.

Gary and Ian hurry over to them but they are all passed out and unresponsive. Serena was pale. Like team Rocket had don things to her to hurt her. Leaf and Natalie were also pale but not as pale as Serena. "Oh my god!" Ian shouts frantically unlocking the cell door with the key they had found.

Ian immediately goes over to untie Natalie. He was extremely worried for her safety. The moment he unites Natalie she falls forward but Ian catches her so she doesn't hit the ground. He moves hair out of her face and feels her wrist for a pulse. Luckily there was one. It was a strong pulse. Ian sighed in relief and sets Natalie down softly. Gary did the same with Leaf and they both started to stir.

Ian and Gary look at each other worriedly and make their way to Serena. Serena was the most pale. Her eyes were close and she had a pained looked on her face. Natalie and Leaf didn't so they got worried. Extremely worried. They untied Serena and she slowly slid off her chair to the ground. She looked lifeless. She had a strong pulse though. She was alive. They had to move the girls out of he dark cell.

Natalie and Leaf had woken slightly so they each helped one stand and they both Supported the unconscious Serena out of the area out into the dimly lit hallway upstairs. Meanwhile Ash and Mew were finally gaining the upper hand. Mew had made the mystery Pokémon fly into a wall and was attacking again and again.

After about 15 minutes of relentless attacking Giovanni's Pokémon had fainted. The armor fell off and it showed a bigger version of Mew. "Say hello to Mewtwo!" Giovanni shouts. "But I will keep my promise Team Rocket will be disbanded." After Giovanni does this, Ash notices the unconscious Serena being carried by Gary and Ian and the other two girls against the wall looking a little pale.

"What did you do to her!?" Ash shouts angrily. Then Giovanni collapses and a Pokémon appears. It was a shadow. "I did a test or two on the weak girl. She couldn't resist. Now I will go." The Pokémon says and he disappears through the ceiling.

Ash hurries to Serena and the moment he holds her in his arms Serena starts to stir. Giovanni awakens confused and dazed. He then walks to another room. "Ash what happened?.." Serena asks when she wakes up. "We win Serena! We win!" Ash shouts happily. "Mommy! Daddy!" They hear Kaelyn shout and they hug Kaelyn tightly in their arms. Like a family.

Giovanni returns later with a more positive attitude. He apologizes for everything he did but no one forgave him. Except Serena. Serena was willing to give her dad a second chance. After that everyone forgave him. They were happy. Ash and Serena were crying tears of joy that their daughter was okay and that everyone in the world were okay.

Next was the Pokémon league and the grand festival. These two events is what will decide what Ash and Serena do for the rest of their lives..

*Plot Holes - What happened to Mewtwo? What was the creature that appeared after Giovanni was defeated? What has happened to the rest of the members of Team Rocket?*
---
Team rocket is disbanded! Everyone is safe and it turns out Giovanni wasn't acting with his own will. Well now what will happen as the journey continues...
---
Sorry a very bad chapters.. three chapters left. The grand festival and Pokémon league chapters will only summarize what happens. Sorry.. I just am trying to get this done...