Chapter 2 - Emergency

"Ow my head......" Ash open his eyes and clutched his head because of his headache.

He look to his left and sees Serena curled up on her side. He then remembered the events from...... Yesterday? Earlier today? He didn't know... The storm is gone which is good.

After recounting what happened He started to panic a little.

"Serena wake up." He say shaking her. Nothing happens

"Cmon get up!" She moves a little which means she's alive.

"Now where's Pikachu......" He remember where he fell and he rushed over.

Pikachu is on the ground unconscious.

"Oh Pikachu...... I'm sorry..." Ash says cradling him.

"A-Ash?" Serena says softly.

"Serena! Your awake!" He shouts running over to her.

"What happened?" She looks at Pikachu. "Oh.... Never mind...." Serena slowly sits up then gets herself to stand.

"Do we have a potion for Pikachu?" Ash asks ask.

"Mhm. Here." She says giving Ash a potion.

"Thanks." Ash sprays it onto Pikachu.

The scrapes on Pikachu slowly disappear. After they are gone he opens its eyes.

"Pika?"

"Don't worry Pikachu..... I told you I'd look after you!" Pikachu smiles and then falls asleep.

"He's tired...." Ash says

"After that huge thundershock why wouldn't he be?"

"I guess your right on that one."

The two trainers look up and see a flying bird. It was rainbow colored. It flew over us.
They pull out their pokedex's

"No information."

"Wow......" Ash and Serena say at the same time.

Pikachu starts shaking. Sparks come out of his cheeks. He cries out in pain.

"P-Pikachu!? What's wrong!?" Ash worriedly.

"Ash! He's.... He's....."

"He's going into shock! (No pun intended) We need to hurry to Viridian city!" Ash shout.

"Yep! Cmon!"

The two trainers start running down the route. As we run Charla let's herself out and runs along with them.

Both trainers had pretty bad headaches that kept getting worse. They didn't care all they cared about was getting Pikachu to a Pokemon center.

Meanwhile at Viridian city......
"All trainers! Beware of Team Rocket! They are somewhere in the city!" Officer Jenny announced. What she didn't know is that they left and are following two trainers that are rushing to get an injured Pikachu to the city.

"That was one Powerful lightning strike yesterday afternoon eh Jesse?" Someone said in a balloon.

"Yea.... Hey look! There's those trainers James! And look at their Pikachu! It's in a bad shape. Also their Charmander!"

"Let's grab em while the grabbings good!" A Meowth shouts.

"Yea!" The two people shout.

"Ash stop! I'm getting dizzy! I can't keep running!" Serena yells.