|Staying in his home|

Start from the beginning

"Sir Jason who is third girl!". The black hair girl said.

"Hey! Have some manners". The white hair girl said.

"Sorry". The black hair girl said.

"Hehehe , this is Lola". Jason said as he point at the black hair girl.

"And this is Lilly". Jason said pointing at the white hair girl.

"Hello miss". Lilly said .

"Hi". You said.

"Sir Jason would you like me to prepare some snacks ?". Ethan said to Jason.

"Yes please , I would like some Apple juice and some cupcakes , how about you kitty?". Jason said as he looks at you.

"Oh (food and drink of choice ) please". You said.

"As you wish". Ethan bow as he left to get you and Jason's orders.

"How about you take a seat". Lola said .

You nod and followed Lola to the living room while Jason's follows.

You take a sit on the sofa while Jason across from you. Lola bowed and left together with Lilly.

"Their so cute". You said.

"Heh yeah , Those two are twins they were homeless they were living on the streets till my mother help them , My mother give them a job as maids here to pay her back , they eat here for free and stay here". Jason said.

"Your mother is so nice". You said.

"I wish~". You didn't hear what Jason said but you ignore it.

"Did you get hurt ?". Jason said.

"No I'm okay". You said.

"I'll call the cops later to report what happened". Jason said.

"Thanks ". You said.

"It's no biggie ". Jason replied.

Soon the door opens to reveal Ethan with a tray. He puts the plate of Cupcakes and an apple juice on the coffee table and give you your order.

"Thank you". You said to Ethan.

"Your welcome miss". Ethan said.

You take a bite of your food and so does Jason who start eating his food.

" (y/n) does it taste good?". Jason said.

"Yeah it's good". You said.

Jason smiled then looks at you Ethan , Ethan sigh like a relief?

"You can stay here as much as you like". Jason said.

"What? Thanks but I hope it's not a bother to you?". You said.

"No it's alright kitty , My family won't mind at all". Jason said.

Jason looks at Ethan.
"Is there a room that (y/n) can stay in?", Jason said to Ethan.

"Yes sir ". Ethan said.

Jason looks at you with a smile .
"(Y/n) your room will be on the second floor east side , Ethan will be your butler to help you with anything or even ask the twins for help if you needed anything ". Jason said.

"Okay". You said as you finish your food.

Jason smiles .
"And don't go in the library alone at night...they might be...ghost hehehe". Jason chuckles as he said that.

"Ghost? What do you think I am some kind of a kid who still believes in Ghost?". You said as you giggled.

"Well just-

"Sir Jason! Sir Jason! Valentine won't stop scratching your desk!". The twins suddenly came in as they said that to Jason.

"Oh my , Valentine sure is troublesome, excuse me for a minute". Jason said.

"Go ahead". You said, Jason left together with the twins . Now your left with Ethan.

The room was silent until Ethan break it off.

"How rude of me...I didn't introduce myself right?". Ethan said with that sweet smile of his.

"Yeah". You said nodding your head.

"I am Ethan Carter , Sir Jason's personal butler, it's nice to meet you miss....?". Ethan said.

"(Y/n) (L/n)". You said as you smile.

"Ah yes Miss (y/n)". Ethan said.

"You can just call me (y/n) when Jason isn't around". You said.

"Okay (y/n)". Ethan said.

It's already been 30 minutes and still Jason didn't come back , but that 30 minutes wasn't boring because your and Ethan been chatting for the past 30 minutes .

"Ah...I guess sir Jason isn't back yet..would you like to go to sleep now?". Ethan said.

"Yeah I'm tired actually". You said as you yawn and stretch your arms .

"Okay , well lets go". Ethan said.

You stood up and followed Ethan to your room. Ethan soon stops at a door he unlocks it with the key and opens the door.

The room was beautiful.
"This? I'm staying in this room!? ". You said.

"Yes ". Ethan said nodding his head.

"It's so clean and it's design is cute". You said.

"It's better than Dandelion's apartment right?". Ethan said.

"Yeah". You said a you get in and lie on the bed.

"We'll see you tomorrow (y/n)". Ethan said as he close the door and left.

You yawned and cover yourself with the blanket.

To Jason~
Jason already finish dealing with Valentine he order the twins to buy Valentine some scratching post for her.

Jason received a message form someone, he smirks as he reads the message . Jason look at the door as he heard someone knock.

"Come in". Jason said.

The door opens and Ethan came in with a smile .

"Hello sir Jason , Miss (y/n) is already in bed , she was tired". Ethan said.

"I see". Jason said , Jason return his attention to his phone .

"Is he coming ?". Ethan said.

"Yes...it's rare for him to come home..he must have done something wrong ...or his just bored". Jason said.

Ethan chuckles and nods his head.
"Please call me if he arrives ". Jason said.

"Yes sir". Ethan said.