Chapter 39

*A month later...*
I gun shot pierced my right hip. I flew higher with my wings.
"No!" I said, I felt the poison penetrate my body. I breathed and fought on with little power I had left.

I found Derek's scent at a loft, I was shot in the arm and the hip. Another gunshot was heard and it Hit me right in the wings. And that sent me falling. I crashed into a large glass window of the loft. And found Derek sitting on the stairs. alone. He quickly got up and ran to me.
"What happened?" He asked, he held me hand. Making me feel safe.
"I was shot at." I said, "it's poisoned bullets, designed to kill vampires. You know how I said you were going to have to repay me for helping you when you had poisonous bullets in you? Yeah well here's your time to shine."
"But I don't know where the bullets are!" He said, Sam and Dean ran into the loft.
"What are you doing here?" I asked them.
"What?" Derek asked, "who are you talking about?"
"Them." I said, I pointed to Sam and Dean who were at the door.
"Leny... there's no one else here but us.." Derek said, his face slowly started to fade into the another familiar face. A doctors face.
"Who are you?" I asked him,He looked shocked.
"Hello Leny, I'm Mr. Hemsworth." He said.
"W-where's Derek?" I asked.
"Leny." He grabbed my hand,  I pulled my hand away, "Derek isn't real."
"Yes he is!" I cried, "I was just holding his hand!"
"No. That wasn't real." He said, "that was all in your imagination."
"How?!" I cried, "I was just feeling him!"
"Leny, you have been threw some trauma in your life. I'm afraid you have made yourself a false reality." He said, "this is very normal for someone."
"Please." I said, "take me back! Take me back! Derek was going to save me and- and then we were going to have a life and make babies and share all our secrets! TAKE ME BACK!"
"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said.
"Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you." I said, before snapping his neck. I sat back down comfortably and fell back asleep, "don't worry Leny. You'll see Derek again."