Chapter 10

After class I ran outside and saw Derek.
"Hey." I said, he seems not to hear me and went on the street instantly falling to the ground in front of stiles truck.
"Come on dude!" Stiles said and honked. Scott ran over to Derek.
"What are you doing here?"
"I need your help." He said.
"No! Absolutely not!" Scott said.
"Oh come on!" I said, "help the guy out he was shot!" I helped him up and walked him to stiles Jeep.
"Say it louder I don't think anyone heard you!" Derek said.
"THIS GUY WAS SHOT!" I yelled, "Loud enough for you?"
"Don't sass her she's trying to save your ass." Stiles said
"Look Scott, your his friend or what ever help him!" I said.
"I can't!" Scott replied.
"Why?" I asked.
"I have to study with Alison." He said, I rolled my eyes.
"Are you kidding me! Your friend is literally dying!" Scott opened the Jeep door.
"Get in." Scott said to Derek, Derek got in.
"What no!" Stiles said.
"No Scott he's your problem!" I said.
"Just find out what's wrong with him! Please! I'll deal with him when I'm done studying! Leny go with him!" Scott said.
"He doesn't have hours Scott!" I said, "he's going to die-- you know what? I'll get the damn cure for him!" I got in the Jeep.

We were driving and I was on my phone texting my mom how I was hanging out with stiles.
She immediately responded with,
'Don't do anything you'll regret' speech.
"So my mom thinks we're hooking up." I said to stiles. He made a cocky face.
"We aren't going to have sex Stiles, I'm an like your little sister!"
"You have no chance with her." Derek said.
"Shut up or I'll let you bleed out!" Stiles said.
"Stiles! Be nice! And you pretty boy, make fun of stiles and I'll actually let you bleed out." I said. Stiles chuckled.
"Where are we going to?" Derek asked.
"Your house." Stiles replied.
"What we can't go there!"
"You mean you can't go to your own house?" Stiles asked.
"Not when I can't protect myself!" Derek said, stiles swerved onto a parking spot.
"What happenes when Leny or Scott can't find you magic little bullet? Huh? Then what--"
"Derek, your not going to die." I said, "stiles, I will snap your neck if you keep on being an ass to Derek!" Stiles sucked his teeth, "you can hate me all you want. But you know I'm always right." He took out his keys, "What are you doing?"
"I'm not going anywhere." Derek growled at him but I hissed at Derek.
"Back off!" I said.
"Fight me!" Derek snapped.
"Ok out side right know. Let's see who'll win!" I said, "because frankly your way to weak."
"So you are a Vampire." Derek asked.
"What?" I asked.
"You said you said werewolf like abilities. But were not a werewolf. So your a vampire." Derek said, "blood sucking freak." He chuckled. I glared at him.
"At least I'm not hairy." I said.