Chapter 34

I cried in the Scott's shower, I have such an ugly cry. My back was aching and so was my heart. There was a knock on the door, "Leny." Scott said, "can you hurry up please? We're going to get you checked out!"
"What kind of doctor is going to know what's wrong with my back?" I asked, "IM GROWING GOD DAMN WINGS!"
"He's a vet." Scott explained, "my boss to be exact."
"Your boss knows what's happening?!" I exclaimed, I shut the water off and wrapped myself in a towel, "Where's curly? I want to talk to him!"
"Isaac's not here anymore, he left." Scott said.
"Fine, get me Erica!" I said.
"She's died." He mumbled.
"Hey what's that Asian girls name again, the one with the sword?" I asked, as I began to change.
"Keira. And she's Japanese." He said.
"Oh." I zipped up my leather jacket, and stepped out of the bathroom in pain.
"Ready to go?" He asked, I softly nodded.
"Alright." He put his arm around me.

We got to the vets office and I saw Derek leaning against his car. Stiles was also there, but with the same girl who had a cut on her leg last night. Scott looked at Derek,  and back at me.
"Come on," He said, we all walked into the office and Scott's boss doc greeted us.
"Have you felt any pain in your back since before last night?" Doc asked.
"No." I said.
"Have you been bitten by a werewolf?" He asked.
"No." I said.
"Can you please show me your fangs?" He asked.
"Um, yeah." Scott grabbed my hand to comfort me, I opened my mouth and my fangs grew.
"Wow." Doc said.
"What's up doc?" Scott asked.
"These aren't regular vampire fangs.." doc said, he took a picture, "Can you please take off your jacket and shirt?" Scott's Boss asked.
"Uh.." I looked at everyone uncomfortably, and began to take off my jacket and muscle shirt.
"Let me see here." He began to touch my back.
"Are the tattoos on your arm real?!" Stiles said.
"Yeah." I said.
"What do that mean?" Scott asked, amazed. I moaned in pain. Scott grabbed my hand and began to take my pain. He moaned in pain. Derek also grabbed my arm and took my pain.
"Stop!" Doc said, "I know what's going on with her."
"Is it bad?" Scott asked.
"No, the opposite actually." Doc said.
"So what is it?" I asked.
"In all my years of helping supernatural creatures, I never thought I would see this." He gestured everyone to my back.
"See these?" He asked, he touched my mid back, "that's a growing of wings."
"So they are wings." Stiles said.
"Definitely." Doc said, "and these are going to grow." He dug in his cabinet, and pulled out a scalpel.
"What are you doing with that?!" I asked.
"The reason why there are lumps on your back is because your skin is not allowing your wings to stretch." Doc said, I nodded.
"Do you want to stand or lay down?"
"I think I'm sit." I said, and plopped down on the metal table in the center of the room.
"Alright." Doc said, "ready?"
"Yep." I said.
"Alright." He said, Scott grabbed one hand and Derek grabbed the other. He began to cut into me, I felt a little pain. They were taking in all of my pain, I couldn't  do anything about it." I felt something poof out and my pain eased. I saw blood dripping on the floor. He cut the other one open and it was like a bandage.
"Alright, that wasn't too bad. Was it?" Doc asked.
"Not at all." I said.
"Doc, what happening--" My wings expanded to the length of the room. Nearly hitting stiles face. I nearly fainted before Derek fled me. Trying not to look in his eyes, I couldn't do much movement.
"Doc she's losing a lot of blood!" Scott said.
"I know." Doc said, "lay her on the table Derek. The voices muffled.
"What do you mean?!" Derek's voice said, a muffed voice answered him.
"Derek." I said, almost paralyzed on the table.
"What?" He asked, he looked at me. I urged his forward and kissed his cheek before everything eleven blank...