Chapter 8

I got up to my alarm ringing like crazy, I threw it to the wall and it shattered. I chuckled. I got up and changed into something fancy and did my hair. I curled it and put on perfume.
"Hey. How are you doing?" Scott asked.
"Great, enjoying life as a immortal. I'll maybe even try out for sports, hey does that sport that you play accept girls?"
"What?" He asked with this toothbrush in his mouth.
"Yeah." I said, "I wanna join."
"No no no. Lacrosse is a manly sport, it is a combination of soccer, hockey and--"
"Yeah I don't care. I'm gonna join." I said.
"You're gonna have to talk to the coach." He said.
"Ok." I said, stiles honked his keeps horn from outside.
"Race you outside!" He said, and ran out the door.
"No I have curls!" I said, he began to run despite what i said i ran with him.

We got to school and everyone was staring at me, especially this one girl brunette hair curled. Very pretty dimples, and a nice smile. "Who's she?" I asked Scott, she walked over to us.
"Hey." She said, and kissed Scott on his cheek. I was confused but I caught on, she was jealous, she thought I was flirting with Scott. So I decided to have some fun.
"Those this?" Before Scott could answer I took it upon myself to answer for him.
"I'm Leny, I just moved--"
"Wow so did I!" She said, "where from?"
"It's a small town you wouldn't know it. Anyway, Scott he was just showing me around, also I meaning to ask you Scott. Can we be lab partners--"
"Sur--"
"No-- I mean we are already lab partners." She said.
"Oh, well, anyways, are you guys like a thing?" I asked, they nodded, "oh so is it time I have to give the big speech that if you break my his heart I will break your face speech. Or is that already clear. We can skip over that right? Ok It's all a part of being his best friend and all-- cause we are the bestest of friends. Because when we were younger we would share a room when I got scared of the dark." The be rang, "Ok anyway, I should get to first period. Oh and Scott mom said she's going to be home late for supper to just order take out for your self." I went to class leaving Allison his girlfriend dumbfounded.